Africa Trips & Travel Planner
Trip Planner for Vacation or Holiday Panning to Travel Overseas, together with our Getaway Africa friendly online consultants, car, bus, train, rail, road route or flights planner assistance, we can help build tourist holiday trips or vacation tours by planning a journey on our adviser programs that will suit families, woman, kid, singles and couples needs.
Together with our consultants assistance tourist can build a plan on our travel and trip advisor programs ( Routenplanung ) that will suit families, woman, kid, singles, couples needs. Follow these easy trip planning steps in order to create the basis of visitors dream holiday. Visit the quick country overview to see if your trip planner, style and budget will fit the country of choice.
Travelers remember to check our getaway specials on our Home Page or in the right-hand column under tour specials for the latest trip planning and travel deals we have on offer.
Step 1: Trip planning requirements:
1. Budget travel, how much money are tourist - visitors prepared to spend on" my vacation " – excluding international air-fares.
2. Length of African holiday, how many days do tourist have to" my disposal "
3. Luxury level, do you want to tour to Africa on a shoe string or do you want to travel in absolute style and luxury.
4. Type of trip accommodations, hotel, B&B, guest house, self catering, camping, resort, honeymoon retreat, lodge, health resort or a combination of these intrepid-s.
5. Travelers interest, are you as tourist interested in cities and cultures heritage, or do you want to combine it nature? Do you have specific interests like birding, fishing, safari, train tours, beach or wellness spa’s. Again you might require to combine these in your trip plan.
6. More or less, visitors might want to see as much as possible or relax in one location for a period. Through experience as trip advisor we have learned as a vacation planner that less is more. Africa is a huge continent – as an example the whole of USA can fit into the Sahara desert which is only a part of north African region. The journey distance between Cape-Town and Johannesburg is nearly 1500 kilometres (nearly a 1000 miles). The distance between Cape Town to Dar Es Salaam (Zanzibar) is more than 5000 kilometres (more than 3000 miles). If you want to see as much as possible, think of using air travel as well.
7. Am I going to visit Africa with my family with young kids, on a honeymooners get-away or just general holidays with my partner and / or friends?
8. In my trip planning, do I want rent a vehicle and self-drive? With Getaway Africa.com assistance reserve a rental car , accommodations and advising me on what to see and do? Or would I like to sit back and relax in a scheduled escorted tour in the country? A combination of these is again possible.
9. Which countries? This is a most difficult choice. Please read through our trip advisor information of each country you want to tour in. Each country in southern and eastern Africa has a special appeal. It will all depend on holiday planner`s journey and trip planning ( Routenplanung ) interest.
10. The best time to travel, in Africa there is no such thing. Even in winter the temperature can be mild (although in certain locations it does get very cold). It is only the Western Cape region that gets most of its rain in winter ( May – September ). The other regions of southern and east of the country get summer rains – normally thunderstorms that last for only a few hours. The East region has 2 rain seasons – the short rains of October – December and the long rains from April to May. The landscapes are transformed when the rain fall and that again is a different sight than when it is all dry. It is actually during the winter period (dry period) that the game lodges are popular and higher priced. During this time though specials can be had in most part of Southern Africa especially Cape Town.
11. Special travel and trip requirements, do I have special dietary requirements that need to be relayed to all the hotels and operators? Do I or any other member of my party have any disabilities that we must know about in order to cater for their needs?
Step 2, Contact US:
Once the vacation planner have decided on all these, then the next step is easy. Contact our office and give us all these trip planning ( Routenplanung ) requirements.
Step 3, Correspondence:
We will be constantly either in email or telephone contact to keep tourist up to date with the development of their tour itinerary. During this period visitors need to enquire from the airlines whether they international connection will be possible. We will be able book-ing most flights in or out Africa.
Step 4, Vouchers:
Upon completion of full payment, as your trip advisor will email tourist all their e-travel vouchers, complete itinerary and if they decide so a complete travel pouch with background information, brochures, maps etc. Each voucher is made out for each service tourist use and this voucher is handed over to the particular service provider – hotel, car rental company or tour operator.
Step 5, Travel Insurance:
This step is of utmost importance. Please ensure in your trip planning that you have adequate travel insurance to cover you and your loved ones. Certain credit cards will cover a certain part of your travels but not all – read the fine print because extra cover is normally necessary. Please ensure that you will be able to be repatriated in cause of illness or death or at least be able to be admitted to a private hospital. Certain insurances can also cover you if you cannot join the tour in which case you will normally forfeit either the balance or a portion of the full amount of the journeys cost if you are not covered. Your plane might be delayed and your first night’s accommodation will be forfeited. Please also read through our Insurance section of our terms & conditions. Some of the operators that are advertised on our web site include some degree of medical assistance. There are various excellent travel insurances including Euro-assist.
Step 6, Visas:
Visit this link for a general guideline for visas - but please remember that these can change constantly.
Step 7, Your Holiday Starts:
We will arrange that a representative will meet travelers at their arrival airport and transferred to their destination or give them exact easy-to-follow descriptions if tourist decided on a self-drive vacation ( why nt include a GPS rental with the car hire). From the moment travelers step of the plane, they will be taken care of – either in the background by our company`s managers who will know at all times where tourist should be or by our representative.
Step 8, Returning Home:
Unfortunately your holiday will come to an end. We will keep contact and ensure that tourist have had a memorable time and tourist are more than welcome to give us feed-back on their tour / safari in Africa. We always stay in contact with our existing clients and keeping them informed on special packages and interesting information on this fantastic continent.
Click here for Trip Planning Tour Guide: