Coral Rock Bungalows
The Hotel Coral Rock Beach Bungalows & Resort accommodation on edge of Indian ocean at the south east coast of Zanzibar island in Jambiani. Tourist loves this unassuming type of place, completely relaxed and definitely for chilled out no fuss sort of traveler in Tanzania. Coral Rock Beach lodge is a small rustic seaview getaway paradise in Africa.
The seaside lodging are more guest-house than hotel. Guests should not expect 5 star accommodations, hundreds of bars etc .
It is a cool unassuming place targeted more at the person who is either on a lesser budget or does not like the frills of a large hotel but wants the luxuries of a pool and air-con in the rooms. The lodging have a comfortable centrally located bar and restaurant. The bar overlooks the Indian ocean and is a great place to chill out in the late afternoon enjoying a cocktail or ice cold beer.
As mentioned earlier, Coral rock beach bungalows rooms have been completely revamped. They are very comfortable and feature en suite bath-rooms, air-conditioning (which is very important), ceiling fans, mini bars in the rooms so visitors can keep your water cold, private balcony and ocean views. The décor is a sort of rustic comfortable Zanzibar style. There are only 12 rooms, all of which have a sea view.
All Coral Rock Beach Resort rooms are located in a line of semi-detached units along the mid section of the guest-house. They are easily accessible to the beach, pool, restaurant and bar area.
- Return flights from Johannesburg in Sout Africa, SA.
- Return transportation on the island to the Jambiani hotels.
- Coral rock beach bungalows holiday packages includes airport taxes.
- Hotel rates includes, B&B, bed & breakfast accommodations.
- We will customise and tailor-made your safaris and tours.
- Credit card holders are able to pay their holidays in up to 12 months.
- Your flight deposit will secure your cheapest paradise vacations.
Kruger Safari Winner
Reviews & Feedbacks
- International Countries
- Mauritius Reviews
- Egypt Holidays
- Kruger Park Reviews
- Overland Adventures
- Cape Town Tours