Visit South Africa
Visit South Africa. A destination to experience the world in one country, the 10 reasons to visit South Africa are easy to recall. Not only because of international immigration of people from European countries that find peach and tranquility or widely varying landscapes, nearly full year African sunshine. No its far more than that, the following 10 reasons to visit SA will give tourist planning to visit Southern Africa, the final go ahead.
- SA is a western style country with all modern facilities in the major cities, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizbeth. Except Johannesburg all cities are coastal located giving tourist a combination of shopping activities and romantic beach vacations with breathtaking attractions. Most towns and country are connected with tar roads that's been upgraded for the 2010world cup soccer tournament.
- Facts about People in country are that they very friendly, but love their privacy, and welcomes everybody to visit the country. Its a unique getaway with a large diverse of cultures speaking 11 official languages and living as one Rainbow nation. And we al love to have here.
- Kruger National Park is the most popular reason & one of the best tourist attractions of SA. The largest game reserve in S.Africa covering 18,989 square km (7,332 sq miles), 350 km (217 miles) from north to south and 60 km (37 miles) from east to west. Birdwatchers are entertain by 147 species of mammals including the world famous big 5 animals and over 517 bird species. Visitors can self-drive, or enjoy guided tours to safari the Kruger park or by overland tours.
- Cape Town Facts, to most tourist the Mother city is the most popular destination to visit SA and one of the must reasons to visit country. Its international know as one of the world's most spectacular cities because of its geographical exquisiteness. The mother city is famous for its shopping-harbor life cultural heritage and famous tourist attractions and adventurous activities.
- Garden Route is a famous, spectacular and adventurous panoramic stretch of the southern coast of the country. The route is rich in tourist attractions, bounded by dramatic river cut gorges, picturesque beaches, rocky landscapes and deep tangled forestry. Its a natural paradise stretching from Mossel Bay in the Western Cape to the Storms River in the Eastern Cape. The route includes towns such as Mossel Bay, George, Knysna, Oudtshoorn, Plettenberg Bay and Nature's Valley. At Knysna visitors can enjoy adventure day trips and Garden Route scheduled & private trips or overland trips can be booked, starting Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban or Johannesburg.
- Ex apartheid & African culture, Nelson Mandela made history in 1994 when he was released from jail. Robben island became Cape Town`s Idol and tourist enjoy township tours exploring the traditional cultures brought to all major cities. The poor entertaining visitors daily at their shacks, poor residents and life-style. Countries like Swaziland and Lesotho lets visitors experience their living traditions of several tribal religions, ancient farming traditions still their way of surviving. Most adventure overland tours on from Johannesburg, Durban or Port Elizabeth or Cape Town include these activities. Guided days trips from Durban also include some of these visit.
- Cape Winelands, the Western Cape Province has the deepest roots in the wine Industry. The town like Constantia, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Robertson and Wellington are the biggest producers. The wines routes have been marked with tourism road-signs to invite tourist to wine tasting farms & cellars, accommodations venues and restaurant. International visitors are enter taint day tours from Cape Town and most overland tours to and from or to Cape Town include these trips.
- SA white sandy beaches are top rated beaches in the world entertaining a various sports at the beaches, surfing at Big bay Blouberg-strand or Muizenberg and touch rugby on Campsbay beaches. Visitors find beaches for every season and all reasons to visit S.Africa.Top rated sandy and paradise beaches from the Orange river on the Atlantic ocean with cold water around Cape Town to Kosi Bay on the warmer Indian ocean.
- Sun City resort in the Northwest province of the country, a man made paradise in the African bush that include daily safaris in the Pilanesberg game reserve. International golf-tournaments are held at the resort with spectacular water sports for young and old. Casino to entertain the adult gamblers and the Palace of the lost city decorated in its Royal building style complemented with a Waterworld with its man-made Paradise beach. Visitors can enjoy tours from Johannesburg.
- Malaria free safari lodges in the Eastern Cape & on the Garden route, enjoy Big Five entertainment from budget to 5 stars accommodations. This is must smaller reserves and private game parks, but because safaris are the biggest reasons to visit South Africa its stay the most popular attractions. And from Cape Town and Port Elizabeth on the Garden Route tourist can experience wildlife attractions close to the South Coast. Overview guides of tours to visit these venues, scheduled & private trips or overland trips.
- Eastern Province
- Free State
- Limpopo Province
- Northern Cape
- North West Province
- Western Province
Self Drive Routes in SA
Kruger Safari Winner
Reviews & Feedbacks
- International Countries
- Mauritius Reviews
- Egypt Holidays
- Kruger Park Reviews
- Overland Adventures
- Cape Town Tours