The Ingwenya Lodge is located close to the heart of the iSimangaliso wetland park bordering the nature reserve with spectacular sea-views and the St Lucia estuary. Ingwenya lodge is a self-catering vacation accommodation, apartments or say holiday flats in Kwazulu-Natal, KZN. From here tourist can enjoy all activities on and around the lagoon in South Africa, SA.
Ingwenya lodging is a great country escape to the pleasure of the warm Indian ocean beaches, wildlife activities in the lagoon and day tours in the tropical region. Guest can relax in a peaceful environment while the hippos grace on the lodgings grounds.
The self-catering lodge facilities include, air conditioning, swimming pool, wireless internet, jungle gym for the kids, DSTV( to bring your own smart card), in-room safe, hiking trail that starts at the premises and the units are serviced daily. Ingwenya sea-views are limited from the ground floor units, as the village is just over a kilometre from the ocean.
Accommodation consist of:
- The Mzinene's is a ground floor apartment with a queen-size double bed and 2 single beds in the living area with sea-view.
- The Hluhluwe unit has an open plan layout bedrooms, 1 queen-size bed, two single beds on the 1st floor with great sea views.
- Mpate is a small romantic unit with steep stairs leading to the bedroom with great sea-views.
- The Mkuze and Nyalazi apartment has 2 luxury, non sea-view bedrooms with 1 queen-size bed, two single beds and a large private boma.
- Mfolozi apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 queen-size double bed, 4 single beds, 1 sleeper couch , large covered patio, on the ground floor is a large kitchen and living area with sea-view.
- The Imvubu is located close to the main lodging with 2 bedrooms, 1 double bed, 2 single bed and 1 sleeper couch.
- Intaba is a stunning A-frame house also near-by the main apartments with 3 bedrooms, 1 queen size double bed, 4 single beds, sleeper couch, 2 bathrooms, large patio with boma and private.
Things to do in St Lucia, see our day tour guide.
Kruger Safari Winner
Reviews & Feedbacks
- International Countries
- Mauritius Reviews
- Egypt Holidays
- Kruger Park Reviews
- Overland Adventures
- Cape Town Tours