Indigo Bay Resort
Indigo Bay in Bazaruto with Island Indigo Resort & Spa, the exquisite island Indigo lodge is situated on the pristine Mozambique beaches. Indigo Bay Resort holiday deals and specials offer travellers paradise beach accommodation in the Indian Ocean.
The lodging comprises a total of 50 rooms including two suites, all excellently situated on and around the beach.
Each of the thatch and reed chalets are sheltered and secluded with direct access to the beach and the warm and tropical Indian Ocean.
24 beach chalets accommodation, there are 12 queen-size free-standing rooms; 2 twin free-standing; 4 twin inter-leading chalets suitable for families; 6 twin rooms with shared verandas ideal for groups, 6 units of 4 rooms.
24 bay view lodge rooms, each of this rooms overlook Indigo bay resort and have spectacular views over the beaches.
1 Matemo suite, this suite comprises a separate lounge, bathroom and shower en suite with a private plunge pool.
1 Presidential suite, a deluxe suite with king-size bed, private entertainment area and swimming pool.
Restaurants & bars offer alternative African bush-style dinners, a short drive from the resorts location. The luxury Indigo bay island hotel offers travel-lers a choice of bars and varies dinner venues each night, weather permitting. The holiday resort offers seafood barbeque's, themed dinners and local Mozambican Portuguese cuisine, which is served in the restaurant with its breathtaking views for honeymoon-ers couples of the Indian ocean.
Our holiday packages include:
- Our vacation packages includes return flights from Johannesburg OR Tambo airport.
- Packages deals includes return transfers to the Indigo bay resort & spa.
- Holiday packages includes airport taxes.
- Hotel rates includes, B&B, bed & breakfast accommodation.
- We will customise and tailor-made your vacations in Africa.
- Credit card holders are able to pay their holidays in up to 12 months.
- Your flight deposit will secure your cheapest paradise vacations.
Kruger Safari Winner
Reviews & Feedbacks
- International Countries
- Mauritius Reviews
- Egypt Holidays
- Kruger Park Reviews
- Overland Adventures
- Cape Town Tours