Safari Accommodation in Africa
A hidden gem peeking out from under a lush green woodland canopy, Camp Moremi, in the Xakanaxa area of Moremi Game Reserve. The Camp Moremi Holiday Accommodation is a classic African safari camp in Botswana’s world-renowned Moremi Game Reserve. Camp Moremi is situated on the edge of the Xakanaxa Lagoon in an area well known for its unmatched game-viewing. IDEAL FOR: Family Friendly, Honeymoon Couples & Small Business Groups Vacations What makes the Camp Moremi unique?
- Land-based luxury tented camp in Botswana.
- Perfect location at the point where the Okavango Delta and Kalahari Desert meet.
- Land- & water-based game viewing and game drive activities by 4x4 & motorboat.
- Bird watcher's paradise.
- Incredible views of the Xakanaxa Lagoon.
- Accommodation up to 24 guests only.
FACILITIES & SERVICES Main Lounge - An elevated main lounge Wildlife Reference Library Cocktail Bar Dining Area - Serves individually plated starters and desserts and buffet-style main courses Thatched Boma - Where guests can enjoy morning breakfast, brunch and afternoon tea Secluded Swimming Pool & Sun Deck - For relaxing during the hot midday Curio shop - Selling authentic curios and souvenirs Electricity Camp Okavango operates on AC 220V generator power (available during the day & evening). Tents are equipped with a 220 volt AC plug, suitable for hair dryers, cameras and video batteries. Power is switched off at night and inverted 12 volt DC lighting provides room and bathroom illumination through the night. Drinks Policy - All local branded drinks are included in your stay. Laundry Policy - Laundry service is available daily and included in your stay. Extras - Curios & tips/gratuitous can be billed to the room & settled on check out. Payment accepted by cash (ZAR, US$, British Sterling, Euro and Pula) or the Visa/MasterCard Gratuity - Tipping at your own discretion. The suggested guideline is US$5 per person per day (Camp Staff) and US$10 per person per day to the Guide
ROOMS & TENTS In total the Camp Moremi has 12 East-African style safari tents:
- 12 x Twin bedded tents
- 1 x Guide/Pilot tents
- Luxurious safari tents with sliding glass doors on raised platforms
- En-suite bathrooms (shower, hand basin and toilet)
- Private teak viewing decks
- Fans in all guest rooms
- 220V Plug points
- African bio degradable soaps, conditioning shampoo, hand wash, body lotion with insect repellent and shower caps
- Hairdryer available from the reception
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Battery operated reading lights, desk light and bathroom light
- Small safe
- Emergency air horn
- Game Drives with open safari Land Cruisers
- Motorised boating trips
- Exceptional bird watching opportunities
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle