Holiday Accommodation in South Africa
Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel
A stylish boutique hotel in the city with spectacular views over the Dutch East India Company Gardens & Table Mountain. A quiet oasis in the mother city. Recently renovated in 2014, the Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel is the ideal gateway to exploring Cape Town and surrounding winelands. The hotel's position entices guests to explore the attractions, from nightlife to trendy restaurants and bars; the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, breathtaking Cape Peninsula and the legendary winelands. This charming boutique hotel is determined to make each guests stay in Cape Town memorable with a more personal hospitality than the larger hotels. IDEAL FOR: Family Holidays, Honeymoon Couples, Business Groups Conferencing and Meetings. What makes the Hollow Boutique Hotel unique?
- City Hotel set in a quiet location overlooking the Company Gardens.
- Easy access to CTICC, V&A Waterfront and major attractions.
- Friendly and knowledgeable concierge service.
- Dedicated & passionate staff go the extra mile.
- Juliet balconies with views of Table Mountain & the city.
- Conferencing Facilities.
- Near University of Western Cape.
Bed & Breakfast
FacilitiesEighty-Ate Restaurant An à la carte restaurant offering dining with a lively continental vibe. World-class hand-picked Cape wines complement your meal. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner served daily. Light Snacks served at the Pool Deck Area Conferencing A professional conference venue with wireless connectivity facilities, and an on-site business centre. The two exclusive meeting rooms cater for smaller, more intimate meetings for 12 delegates as well as larger meetings of 60 delegates.
- Afrikaans Taal Musuem – Paarl
- Air Force Museum
- Cape Castle of Good Hope
- Cape Point & Peninsula
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Cape Winelands
- Company Gardens
- Fabulous Shopping
- Famous Beaches
- Historical Architecture & Sites
- Iziko Museums
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Malay Quarter & Bo-Kaap
- Penguin Colony @ Boulders Beach
- Robben Island
- Ratanga Junction
- Rhodes Memorial
- Shark Cage Diving
- Table Mountain Cableway
- Township Tours
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- V&A Waterfront
RoomsThe non-smoking Hotel consists of 56 en-suite rooms with the finest modern amenities, including individually controlled air-conditioners and heating, remote colour satellite TV, direct dial telephone, international adaptor and data port, tea and coffee making facilities and Wi-Fi for guests with their own laptops. Room Types:
- 28 Mountain Facing Rooms - offer views of Table Mountain from charming open-air balconies.
- 28 Standard Rooms
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Hairdryer and shaver outlets
- Satellite television
- Direct dial telephone
- International adaptor and data port
- Wi-Fi in all rooms (free 250mb per device per day)
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Room service : 06h00 – 24h00
- Safety deposit boxes
|Rates quoted per person sharing per night|
Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel (4 Star)
|IN ZAR||Per Person sharing|
|Low Season Apr-Sep||High Season Jan-Mar Oct-Dec|
|Mountain Facing Room||R1,095||R1,200||R1,530||R1,715|
|Special Offer Stay 3 Nights Pay for 2 (May-Aug) Stay at 2 Hollow Properties & receive a 10% discount (min 2 nights each) Stay at 3 Hollow Properties & receive a 15% discount (min 2 nights each)|
|Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency exchange, fluctuations and any unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.|
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle