Ichobezi Safari Boats in Botswana
Ichobezi Safari Boat
Chobe Safari Boat Cruise on a floating river lodge in the Chobe National Park, Botswana. A unique and special way to safari in Botswana on an Ichobezi Safari-boat.Experience a river safari unlike any other. Family owned & managed, these Safari-boats offer clients a floating lodge within the Chobe National Park.The Ichobezi Safari-boats allow guests to experience a river safari unlike any other. Family owned and managed, these Safariboats cruise the Chobe River and offer clients the opportunity to stay on board and use the boat as a floating lodge within the Chobe National Park. Guests can make use of all the activities available, or simply relax and enjoy the constantly changing scenery that cruising on the Chobe River provides. A staff complement of five means attention to detail is guaranteed and the meals on board are superb. A stay on the Ichobezi Safariboat really does mean that you can cruise into an African adventure…What makes the Ichobezi Safari-Boats & Cruises unique?
- A floating river lodge on the Chobe River.
- Best view of animals along the riverside.
- A unique sight of elephants crossing the river, if your lucky.
- Comfortable accommodation on board.
- All meals included.
All Meals Included with stay
- Open-air dining area
- Sun deck
- Plunge pool.
- Game viewing by tender boat with a knowledgeable guide.
- Excellent birding opportunities.
- Guided walks on the Caprivi floodplain
- Superb fishing all year round especially for those wanting to fish for Tiger.
- Day trip to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
- Game viewing by vehicle in the Chobe National Park.
RoomsEach Ichobezi Safari-boat has 4 luxury cabins. All en-suite with large picture windows opening onto the river.
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle