Holiday Accommodation in Kwazulu-Natal
Rocktail Beach Camp, Maputaland
South Africa’s most pristine and exclusive tropical beach experience on the edge of the Kwazulu-Natal (KZN) coastline with plenty activities to enjoy. A hidden gem located in the Maputaland Coastal Forest Reserve in northern Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. The Rocktail Beach Camp provides a contrast of wildlife compared to the African bush with 40km of untouched golden beaches. The reef systems are profilic with soft, hard corals and abundant fish species, including the iconic whale shark, dolphins, turtles and many more! The variety of bird and fish species found in the area is simply astounding! Enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, turtle drives, forest walks, ocean safaris and cultural tours on the coast of South Africa. IDEAL FOR: Family Holidays, Divers Vacations, Honeymoons & Business Groups Weekend Break A' ways. What makes the Rocktail Beach Camp unique?
- Amazing natural surroundings and beach.
- One of the best places in the world for scuba diving and snorkelling.
- Child friendly, a family friendly playground!
- Sea turtles lay their eggs on the beach during summer.
- Iconic Whale Shark diving.
- Bird Watching.
- Zulu and Tonga Cultural excursions.
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park.
- Wilderness Safaris.
- Large lounge
- Bar area
- Covered outdoor dining area
- Raised viewing deck with beautiful views across the forest
- Wine cellar
- Curio shop
- Large swimming pool
- Dedicated children’s playroom
- PADI-accredited Dive Centre
- Laundry service
- PADI Scuba Diving Courses
- Turtle Dives
- Forst Walks (guided or unguided)
- Ocean Safari Experience
- Trips to Lake Sibaya
- Gugulesizwe Cultural Village
- Tembe Elephant Park Morning Safari
- Loggerhead & Leather back Turtles laying October - March or best time from December to January
- Turtle hatchlings viewing December - March or best time from February to March
- Whaleshark viewing & diving October to April or best time from January to February
- Humpback whale viewing April to October or best time from June to August
- Dolphin viewing Very good all year round
- Ragged-tooth shark diving October to May or best from November to May
- Other shark species & diving Good all year round or best from December - March
- Bird Watching Good all year round or best from November - March
RoomsThe Rocktail Beach Camp boasts 17 en-suite rooms, seven of which are family suites each with a shared bathroom and two bedrooms. A honeymoon suite has wonderful views over the ocean and forest.
|Rates quoted per person sharing per night|
Rocktail Beach Camp
|Rocktail Beach Camp rates and pricing 2015|
|IN ZAR||Per Person Sharing Per night|
|Half Board||Full Board|
|01 Feb - 31 Mar 2015||R1,580||R2,075|
|01 Apr - 30 Apr 2015||R1,850||R2,350|
|01 May - 30 Jun 2015||R1,580||R2,075|
|01 Jul - 31 Aug 2015||R1,850||R2,350|
|01 Sep - 30 Nov 2015||R1,580||R2,075|
|01 Dec - 10 Jan 2016||R1,850||R2,350|
|Children (6-16yrs) pay 50% of room rate Single Supplement applies to single rooms|
|Half Board Rates include:
|Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency exchange, fluctuations and any unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.|
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle