The A'Zambezi River Lodge, only 4 kilometers upstream from the famed Victoria Falls, situated on the banks of the Zambezi River in Zimbabwe.
The 4 stars A'Zambezi River Lodge at the Victoria Falls, invites young and old, honeymooners and married couples to this adventurous destination. This river resort accommodation sets a wonderful atmosphere with unrivalled experiences and hospitality that you won't find at any other hotel. Dine in the open air restaurant overlooking the beautiful Zambezi river, accompanied by costumed musicians and dancers who create romantic atmosphere.
IDEAL FOR: Families, Couples & Groups, Romantic Breakaway
What makes the A'Zambezi River Lodge unique?
- 4km upstream from the world renown Victoria Falls
- The only hotel in Victoria falls with river front location and jetty on the Zambezi River
- Great base to explore the surrounding attractions and activities
- Luxurious accommodation and very competitive room rates
Restaurants & Bars
Amulonga restaurant - Situated at the front of the hotel with a wrap around deck close to the Zambezi River. An open air restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Amulonga Bar - The main bar with a stunning deck and views of the zambezi river.
Pool Side Bar - Located next to the stunning swimming pool.
A tranquil setting to immerse yourself in an interesting book, catch up on your family and friends on the internet. A selection of coffee, teas and cakes as well as light snacks are served in the reading room.
The lodge has two areas that can be utilized for Conferences, The Conference Room and the Reading Room, next door.
A lush and tropical garden surrounds the hotel, the perfect venue of weddings, dinners and cocktail parties. Wedding receptions can take place on the banks of the Zambezi River with ideal lawn areas.
The A'Zambezi can host an Authentic African dinner in a natural boma that can accommodate an maximum of 80 people.
Lodge Facilities & Services:
- Baby Sitting (On Request)
- Business Centre
- Secure on Site Parking
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Concierge Service
- Conference Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Gift and Curio Shop
- Doctor (on call) and Medical Air Rescue Service
- Rooms for the Handicapped/Disabled
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Laundry and Pressing Facilities
- Shuttle Service to Town and Victoria Falls
- Tour Desks / Travel Services Desks
The lodge consist of 87 rooms in total. Most rooms have balconies facing the river and pool, whilst the rest face the National Park and Gardens.
- 44x Standard Double Room
- 37x Standard Twin Room
- 2x Standard Paraplegic Room
- 2x Luxury King Suite
- 2x Luxury Queen Suite
- Air Conditioning (Individually Controlled)
- Satellite Television
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Mosquito Nets and Insect Repellent
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities