The Anahita Hotel & Resort in Mauritius. Luxury accommodation in Beau Champ, Mauritius.
Beautifull resort set amongst 213 hectares of tropical gardens and surrounded by a 18-hole golf course designed by Ernie Els, on the east coast of Mauritius.
A truly stunning hotel, Anahita The Resort is complimented by a championship golf course & pristine sandy white beach & lagoon. Why not nip over to the secluded Ile aux Cerfs island for fun filled day of picnic and snorkeling or explore the rich waters of the Indian Ocean on an underwater exploration dive.
The hub of the Anahita The Resort is the lively waterfront “village” with boutiques, personal fitness centre, wellbeing lounge, golf club house, kids club, teens club, swimming pool and tennis courts. Experience supreme and simply unparalled luxury: that of having the ultimate freedom of choice.
IDEAL FOR: Honeymoon Couples, Getaways from South Africa, Business Groups Holidays, Family Vacations.
What makes the Anahita The Resort unique?
- High-end luxury property with world class facilities overlooking Ile-aux-Cerf Island.
- Free use of Championship Golf Course designed by golf legend Ernie Els.
- Only 15 min away from Domaine de L’Etoile, a hub of nature activities, hiking, quad biking & 4x4 excursions.
- Suites with private plunge pools with infinity edge.
- Heated swimming pools & kids pool.
- Kids club for 8 months to 13 year olds.
- Teens club offers a daily activities including waterskiing, kayak trips, frisbee tournaments & trips to Ile aux Cerf to name a few.
- “Robinson” Private Picnic - enjoy a picnic on a secluded sandy creek, offshore from the main island with chanpagne & option of a private BBQ.
- Dail-a-chef service - have an special meal prepared in your own in-room kitchen by a private chef.
- Spoil yourself at the beauty lounge for a wide selection of massages in open air gazebos or in the privacy of your suite or villa.
- Free use of bicycles.
- Complimetary trips to Ile-aux-Cerf Island.
- Transfers by helicopter, Private Chefs or Butler services available.
- The ultimate venue for an exclusive island wedding.
- Self Catering apartments available on request.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Origine (Open from 07h00 to 10h30 and from 19h00 to 22h00)
- Bliss (Open from 12h00 to 16h00 and from 19h00 to 22h00)
- Vu Bar (Open from 08h00 to 23h45)
- Sugar and Savour (09h00 to 19h00)
- In Suite/villa Dining
- “Robinson” Private Picnic
Nestled between land and sea, in an exquisite natural setting, is the spectacular challenging golf course...
Situated at La Place Belgath, is our beauty lounge which will spoil you with manicures, pedicures and facials. A wide selection of massages is offered in our open air gazebos or in the privacy of your Suite or Villa.
Located on the first floor of the Golf Club House, the Fitness Centre is fully equipped with cardiovascular and weightlifting equipment. Our Personal Fitness Trainers are on hand to assist you with special tailor-made programmes, depending on your level of fitness and needs. Should you wish to enjoy a game of tennis, rackets are available at the Fitness Centre. Personal coaching is also available upon request
One of the world’s most privileged and exclusive island hideaway - Anahita The Resort - offers the ultimate location for weddings and honeymoons. This oasis of calm and tranquillity provides the perfect wedding destination - combining the unparalleled beauty with the highest level of personalised service.
OURSPACE – KIDS CLUB
OurSpace kids club welcome children from 8 months to 13 years everyday from 08h30 to 20h00. Access to the club is free of charge for children from 4 to 13 years (excluding meals). A fee is applicable for infants from 08 months to children under 4 years.
ESCAPE - TEENS CLUB
A dynamic and fun activity club for 13-18 year old, ‘Escape Club’ caters exclusively for our teen guests
ANAHITA THE RESORT FOR BUSINESS
Anahita the Resort is the perfect place to host small prestige groups. Air-conditioned Suites are available and allow guests to combine business and leisure.
- Multilingual concierge
- Fitness equipment
- In-house laundry
- Heated Swimming pools
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Children’s pool
- Car rental service
- Beauty salon - hairdresser upon request
- Tour and excursion service
- Kids club (8 months to 13 years)
- Baby-sitting service
- Teens Club
- Wellbeing Centre
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Golf Course
The two infinity edge swimming pools overlook the beach, the lagoon and Ile-aux-Cerfs and provide a child-friendly corner and poolside services. The hub of the resort is the lively waterfront “village” with boutiques, personal fitness centre, wellbeing lounge, golf club house, kids club, teens club, swimming pool and tennis courts. Blending elegance and recreation, Anahita The Resort offers a refreshing modern Mauritian lifestyle.
- Private Butler service for every Villa
- Private air-conditioned car available to and from the airport (extra charge apply)
- Cold towel and iced tea on arrival at the hotel
- Unpacking service if requested
- Complimentary bottled water are offered in-suite and villa
The boathouse, “Quayside”, offers a variety of motorised and non-motorised activities. Outings on glass-bottomed boat, snorkelling trips to spots inside the reef, free shuttle service between La Place Belgath and Ile-aux-Cerfs are organised daily. Induction for non-motorised water sports.
EXCLUSIVITY OF ANAHITA THE RESORT
Domaine de L’Etoile
Just 15 minutes away, discover the wonders of Mauritius in some off site activities at Domaine de L’Etoile
The Falaise rouge is a source of local history that you will be able to admire. In August 1810, this Domaine overhanging Grand Port Bay, became a strategic viewpoint for the General Decaën who observed the victory of the Napoleonic Marine Armies over the British. In a restored building, through stories, maps and prints, you will relive the chronology of this legendary battle. This place of souvenirs also offers a restaurant with a capacity of 60 covers.
LA VALLéE DE FERNEY
A short distance from Anahita, the Vallée de Ferney offers the opportunity to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in one of the most amazing natural setting.