A stylish boutique hotel in the city with spectacular views over the Dutch East India Company Gardens & Table Mountain. A quiet oasis in the mother city.
Recently renovated in 2014, the Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel is the ideal hateway to exploring Cape Town and surrounding winelands. The hotel's position entices guests to explore the attractions, from nightlife to trendy restaurants and bars; the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, breathtaking Cape Peninsula and the legendary winelands.
This charming boutique hotel is determined to make each guests stay in Cape Town memorable with a more personal hospitality than the larger hotels.
IDEAL FOR: Family Holidays, Honetmoon Couples, Business Groups Conferencing and Meetings.
What makes the Hollow Boutique Hotel unique?
- City Hotel set in a quiet location overlooking the Company Gardens.
- Easy access to CTICC, V&A Waterfront and major attractions.
- Friendly and knoledgable concierge service.
- Dedicated & passionate staff go the extra mile.
- Juliet balconies with views of Table Mountain & the city.
- Conferencing Facilities.
- Near University of Western Cape.
Bed & Breakfast
An à la carte restaurant offering dining with a lively continental vibe. World-class hand-picked Cape wines complement your meal. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner served daily. Light Snacks served at the Pool Deck Area
A professional conference venue with wireless connectivity facilities, and an on-site business centre. The two exclusive meeting rooms cater for smaller, more intimate meetings for 12 delegates as well as larger meetings of 60 delegates.
- Afrikaans Taal Musuem – Paarl
- Air Force Museum
- Cape Castle of Good Hope
- Cape Point & Peninsula
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Cape Winelands
- Company Gardens
- Fabulous Shopping
- Famous Beaches
- Historical Architecture & Sites
- Iziko Museums
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Malay Quarter & Bo-Kaap
- Penguin Colony @ Boulders Beach
- Robben Island
- Ratanga Junction
- Rhodes Memorial
- Shark Cage Diving
- Table Mountain Cableway
- Township Tours
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- V&A Waterfront
The non-smoking Hotel consists of 56 en-suite rooms with the finest modern amenities, including individually controlled air-conditioners and heating, remote colour satellite TV, direct dial telephone, international adaptor and data port, tea and coffee making facilities and Wi-Fi for guests with their own laptops.
28 Mountain Facing Rooms - offer views of Table Mountain from charming
28 Standard Rooms
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Hairdryer and shaver outlets
- Satellite television
- Direct dial telephone
- International adaptor and data port
- Wi-Fi in all rooms (free 250mb per device per day)
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Room service : 06h00 – 24h00
- Safety deposit boxes