Located in the heart of bustling Ebene Cybercity, Hennessy Park Hotel is a modern, innovative and well appointed four star business hotel. It is within easy reach of Pailles International Conference Centre and the capital Port Louis. A daily shuttle service runs between the Hotel and the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel on the Caudan Waterfront.
Restaurants & Bar
Hennessy Park Hotel has an excellent contemporary and eclectic choice of restaurants and a welcoming Irish themed Pub ideal for entertaining at all time of the day.
Grain d’Sel (65 seats)
Trendy yet cosy restaurant featuring stirring black and white pictures taken by well-known local photographers. The Chef has created a menu where fresh local products are blended with an array of island and oriental spices. Opening Hours: Open 7 days a week from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm. Breakfast from 6:30am to 10:30 am.
SushiMe (48 seats)
Simple and minimalist in design with muted grey tones brought to life by a splash of mustard yellow. Explore and enjoy genuine sushi, maki and sashimi in a zen ambiance. Opening Hours: Open 7 days a week from 11.00 am to 11.00 pm.
Named after Sir John Pope Hennessy the 15th Governor of Mauritius, this relaxed Irish themed Sports Pub serves up a tasty contemporary menu including burgers, fish and chips and buttery mashed potatoes. Opening Hours: Open 7 days a week from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Conferences & Banquets
The hotel has 4 conference and meeting rooms of varying sizes for up to 400 delegates. All rooms offer flexible seating arrangements. Hennessy Park Hotel’s dedicated and highly trained banquet team are always on hand to assist you with ideas and arrangements for your corporate events.
- Writing pad with pen
- Screen • Television
- Video player
- Overhead projector
- Slide projector
- LCD projector
- Laser pointer
- DVD player
- Cordless microphone
Services & facilities
- Half day and full day conference packages
- Internet access
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Bright and airy ambience in all rooms
Our experienced team will take charge of the organisation of special events such as product launches, cocktail parties, weddings and shows in an original and memorable way.
- 104 standard rooms (35m²)
- 4 Junior suites (72m²)
Each room features a large, comfortable bed with a luxurious duvet. High speed internet access and a 32˝ flat screen TV with a choice of cable channels are on hand to stay informed and entertained.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower
- Flat TV screen (32˝)
- Satellite TV channels
- Large desk
- Telephones with IDD/DID
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Hi-speed internet connection
- Personal electronic safe
- Iron and ironing board
In the suites:
The four junior suites afford large space to relax and feel at home. They come complete with everything in our standard rooms plus a luxurious executive desk and a lounge area with a sofa and matching armchairs. The bathroom is fully equipped with a stand alone bath tub and a separate shower cubicle.
I Spa Fitness & Wellness Club
I Spa by Seven Colours is a Fitness and Wellness Centre designed to help you achieve physical well being so that you are on top of your form throughout your stay.
- Sauna & jacuzzi
- Head and body massages
- Full range of beauty treatments
- Fully equipped gym
- Personal trainer
- Open-air swimming pool
The hotel offers guests a wide variety of leisure activities. Four times daily, a minibus travels from Ebene to the Caudan waterfront where guests can enjoy a wide range of activities at other hotels of the group (Le Suffren Hotel & Marina and Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel) or in the capital itself.
- Visit to Port Louis market/Chinatown
- Shopping at Le Caudan Waterfront with more than 200 shops, cinemas, casino
- Restaurants of the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel
- Restaurants of Le Suffren Hotel & Marina
- On the Rocks Lounge Bar at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina with its Happy Hour on Friday evenings
- Catamaran cruises from Le Suffren Hotel & Marina
Other services and facilities
- Free parking space
- Laundry, dry cleaning and valet same day service
- Non smoking rooms available
- Parcel and postal services
- Foreign exchange
- Medical facilities, doctor on call
- Airport transfer
- Car rental
- Complimentary shuttle service (4 times per day) between The Hotel and the Labourdonnais on the Caudan Waterfront
- Major credit cards accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Extension of stay (week-ends) at le Suffren Hotel & Marina
The Hotel offers ideal access across the island
- Airport 37 km
- Curepipe 11 km
- Grand Baie 34 km