A great budget option close Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe with a unique feeling and atmosphere, ideal for families and groups.
The Kingdom Hotel with its Casino at Victoria Falls was created in the style of an authentic African city, and is the perfect family resort and base to discover the Victoria Falls and town. the Kingdom hotel is centrally located and close to all amenities of Victoria Falls town, and offers a variety of restaurants & facilities for the whole family. For an all in one hotel, look no further than The Kingdom Hotel. Just a short walk away from Victoria Falls with a crystal clear swimming pool, enjoy a cocktail or enjoy the ambience in the lush gardens featuring a man made lake. The Kingdom Hotel will ensure memorable stay…
IDEAL FOR: Families, Groups & Conferences
What makes the Kingdom Hotel at Victoria Falls unique?
- Affordable 3 Star hotel
- Fun-filled resort in the centre of Victoria Falls Town
- Walking distance to Victoria Falls
- Family friendly resort
- 3 Food outlets & 4 Bars
- Safari Health & Beauty Spa
- Supervised children's play area
- Conferencing Facilities
FACILITIES AT THE KINGDOM HOTEL:
- Hair dressing salon
- Aa food court with 3 food outlets
- One of Zimbabwe finest and most attractive casino's (offering blackjack, roulette and slot machines, a choice of 6 restaurants)
- A cafe offering a wide selection of sweets and ice creams
- 3 bars including one by the swimming pool
- A conference centre which can accommodate up to 130 people
- Business center - Secretarial service available during business hours of weekdays and its closed over weekends.
- A total of four swimming pools including a toddler's pool
- Supervised children's entertainment at Jungle Mania, the children's creche
- Pharmacy is available within the Kingdom's great enclosure.
Kingdom Hotel White Waters Restauraunt & al fresco terrace - Seats 240pax. Open for a buffet breakfast and dinner, it overlooks the Pool Island and the panorama of surrounding rooms.
Thundercloud Spur - A family steakhouse restaurant, seats 325 pax.
Panarottis - A relaxed and informal Italian trattoria-style restaurant serving a selection of delicious pizza and pasta combinations and a coffee shop offering deluxe coffees and pastries. Seats 100 pax.
Lupani junction - A fast food court hosting different outlets for those eating on the run.
The Kingdom hotel has a total of 294 rooms.
- 112 rooms have king-size beds
- 102 queen-size beds
- Family rooms
- 34 with king size and bunk beds
- 40 with twin beds and bunk beds.
*Paraplegic rooms are available for disabled guests.
- Digital satellite TV
- Air-conditioning & Heater
- Shaver socket
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Safety deposit box
- En-suite bathrooms.
Activities at Victoria Falls
- Walking tour of the rain forest and Victoria Falls.
- Witness the Lunar rainbow over the spray of Victoria Falls on full moon nights.
- Enjoy a sundowner cruise on the Zambezi River.
- Enjoy high tea at The Victoria Falls Hotel
- Dinner at the Boma for some traditional African fun and drumming.
- Elephant-back safari.
- Zambezi River River Canoeing (accompanied by a guide)
- Visit a local village
- Tandem Zip Line over Zambezi gorge.
- Helicopter or microlight flight over the Falls & Zambezi River
- White river rafting (for adrinaline seekers)
- Gorge swing
- Bungy from the Victoria Falls bridge
*Activities can be included in your package