A charming colonial-inspired luxury camp within the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, facing an open savanna plain & waterhole.
At Kings Camp, each day brings something different whilst exploring the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife. Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a Colonial past. The camp offers nine generously spacious Colonial Suites, luxuriously edecorated with dark tones of wood and thatch to offset the natural colours of the bushveld.
IDEAL FOR: Family Getaways, Weekend Breaks, Couples, Small Business Groups Holidays & Honeymooners Vacations
What makes the Kings Camp unique?
- Colonial style elegance and charm
- Luxurious suites complement the natural bush setting
- Located in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
All Meals Included
A thatched viewing deck overlooks an active waterhole with an open plan lounge/bar.
The spacious dining room offers stunning views of the bushveld, while enjoying the delicious meals.
The Kings Camp has a well-equipped gym and spa offering an array of pampering treatments.
List of facilities at Kings Camp:
- Dining room
- Superb South African wines
- Terrace and thatched viewing deck overlooking waterhole
- Swimming pool
- Massage and treatment sala (see Wellness)
- Well equipped gym
- Internet facilities
- Desktop with wireless internet connection available 24 hours
- Fictional, non-fictional books and novels
- Satellite television
- Traditional boma
- Well stocked curio shop
- Safari gear
- Local arts and crafts
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the African bush while indulging in some relaxing
pampering, from body, skin and beauty rituals to rejuvenating massages. The Kings camp boats a beautiful glass and thatch Spa Tsala with magnificent views of the surrounding bush or enjoy a treatment in your own suite.
- Well-equipped gym
- Fully air-conditioned
- Free weights
- Bench press
- Spinning and training bike
- High flyer
- Gym ball
- Gym mats
- Weight machines
- Fresh towels and bottled water provided
Luxury Suites - Nine spacious Colonial inspired suites equipped decorated with dark tones of wood and thatch to offset the natural colours of the bushveld.
Honeymoon Suites - Two exquisite Honeymoon Suites. Each suite has a private verandah with large plunge pool overlooking the Afrrican bush.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Private verandah with hammock
- Air-conditioning & heating
- Spacious lounge
- Victorian ball-and-claw bath
- Double basin
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Mosquito nets
- Mosquito repellent
- Tea / coffee facilities
- Mammal and bird reference guides
- Fashionable magazines
- Complimentary sherry
- Fruit platter