Set against the backdrop of the Grand-Port mountains, it is a gem in its own kind with a postcard beauty, pristine beach and exquisite lagoon.
The Laguna luxury beach Hotel is a short drive away from the airport, passing through Camp des Pêcheurs (Fishermans Cove), unveiling a different facet of Mauritius - unspoilt and authentic. The Laguna Beach Hotel nestle in an Eden of tropical greenery with the renowned Ile aux Cerfs (Stag Island) just a short boat trip away.
IDEAL FOR: Family Holiday, Couples, Honeymoon Vacations & Business Groups.
What makes the Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa unique?
- Ideally beautiful property on the East Coast of Mauritius.
- Stunning views over the Grand-Port mountain range.
- Close to the Ile de Cerfs Island.
- Great for families.
- Affordable and great value for money.
- Free Wi-fi & internet access.
- Large swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- Spa & Wellness centre
- Free ADSL internet connection at Internet Corner
- Free WIFI in guest rooms and in common areas (lobby, restaurant, pool bar and beach)
- Gift & Souvenir shop
- Meeting room facilities and Luggage room facilities
- Daily Sports programme affixed on Notice Board
- Live musical entertainment every night up to 23:00
- Sega and Cultural shows on Saturdays and Wednesdays respectively
SeaZen' Spa Retreat:
- 2 massage rooms
- One relaxation room
- Exotic beach massage under gazebos
- Massages (Mauritian, Swedish, Traditional Indian, Shiatsu and Ayurvedic).
- Body Treatments (Body scrub, mud bath, honey bath).
- Beauty Treatments & Hammam.
Restaurants and Bars
Sardinella Ristorante - Main restaurant:
Seating capacity: 135 covers.
Themed dinner buffet daily.
Wahoo Beach Bar & Grill:
Seafood and Meat resto-grill.
Seating capacity: 40 covers.
Beach dinner twice weekly.
Dorado Pool Bar:
- Snacks & Sandwiches.
- Afternoon tea.
The hotel features 64 rooms split into 32 Standard rooms of 25 m², 26 Deluxe rooms of 35 m² and 6 Family rooms of 50 m².
- Individual air-conditioning units
- Direct dial telephone
- Electronic safe
- Hair dryer
- TV with local and satellite channels
- Tea/coffee-making facilities.
All rooms are sea-facing, with a balcony or terrace.
Free Land sports:
- Beach Volley
- French Bowling
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Games
Water sports with supplement:
- Scuba diving
- Tube and Banana rides
- Under sea walk
- Speed boat excursions to neighbouring islets
- Sunset Cruise on Catamarans
- Sailing Boat
- Deep Sea fishing
- Water skiing
- Traditional fishing expeditions with local fishermen
- Popular resort island of Ile aux Cerfs (15 mins' boat trip)
- Grand River South East Cascades (5 mins' boat trip)
- Four Seasons Golf course at Anahita (5 mins' drive) - Ernie Els Signature
- Belle Mare Golf Courses - Links Course & Legend Course (25 mins' drive)
- Belle Mare Water Park (20 mins' drive)
- Blue Bay Marine Park (30 mins' speed boat trip
- Vallée de Ferney (15 mins' drive)
- Domaine de L’Etoile (15 mins' drive)
- 3 nearby Public beaches: Trou D'eau Douce, Palmar and Belle Mare (all within 20 mins' drive)