An award winning luxury lodge in the renowned Sabi Sand Privte Game Reserve near Shaws Gate while bordering the Kruger National ParkK, famous for it's leopard sightings.
The Leopard Hills is situated on atop a rocky outcrop, ensuring the best possible views of the expansive reserve and the active waterhole on the plains below. The Lodge offers luxurious, glass-fronted suites with a private plunge pool and unrivalled views of the African Bush. All together the Leopard Hills lodge specializes in creating the wildlife safari experience of a life time!
IDEAL FOR:Family Holidays in South Africa, Honeymooners Couples, Weekend Breaks and Small Business Groups Vacations.
What makes the Leopard Hills unique?
- Situated in the Sabi Sand, the most popular nature reserve for it's leopard sightings.
- Hill top location offers spectacular views of the surrounding plains.
- View of an active waterhole.
- Luxurious air-conditioned suites with private plunge pools.
- One of the best game lodges for safaris in the Kruger NP.
All meals included with stay
- Swimming Pool at the main lodge
- Open air patio/deck
- Dining room
- Extensive library
- Internet facilities in the library
- Traditional Shangaan tribal Boma
- Fully stocked wine cellar
Curio Shop - Well stocked with books, clothing, safari gear, handmade curios,
books, bags, jewellery, postcards and local arts & crafts
Leopard Hills offers pampering massage treatments in our glass-fronted Sala,
with a spectacular vantage point off the main pool deck, offering absolute
privacy with spectacular views.
What better way to work up a sweat than on our various gym machines overlooking the bush below?
The Leopard Hills prides itself on a reputation for warm, world-class service,
and little touches that make the difference. Leopard Hills is an exclusive wedding venue and offers unique wedding packages that include:
- Minister for the ceremony, preparation and processing of legal documents.
- Wedding ceremony on a secluded pool deck overlooking the waterhole.
- Witnesses at the ceremony (Leopard Hills staff).
- South African sparkling wine for the couple.
- Local flowers for the ceremony table, bridal bouquet, groom’s corsage, pole flowers and cake arrangement flowers.
- Single layer wedding cake of your choice.
- 30 minute massage for bride and groom.
- Pressing of bride and groom’s garments.
- Wedding turn-down.
- Wedding gift for the bridal couple, courtesy of Leopard Hills.
- Personal wedding co-ordinator on hand at all times.
- Photographer, hairdresser, make-up artist, beauty treatments and traditional
Shangaan performers on request.
- Game Drives, including drinks in state of the art Land Rovers
- Walking Safaris accompanied by a knowledgeable ranger
- Bush Breakfast
- Boma Dinner
- Helicopter flight
- Elephant Interaction and Ride
- Cultural village visit
- Hot Air Ballooning
Activities can be included with your stay.
Contact Getaway Africa for a tailored itinerary & package
The Leopard Hills features eight glass-fronted, air-conditioned suites with individual private plunge pool and views over the African bush.
- 8 Luxurious suites
- Glass fronted
- Superb views
- Private plunge pools
- Private decks
- Overhead fans
- Indoor and outdoor shower
- Fully stocked mini-bars
- Mosquito nets