Little Vumbura Island Camp is situated in a private concession in the northern region of the Okavango Delta, lying close to large rivers, making it the ideal base for water based game viewing excursions.
The Little Vumbura has only 6 beautifully decorated rooms under a chaded canopy of an ancient forest. Each tented room has en-suite facilities and enjoys incredible views from the deck. A plunge pool and reading area overlook the floodplains and a star deck leads off over the water from the dining area.
The camp of Little Vumbura is located in a mixed habitat, ensuring guests have the best chances of spotting most species with excellent predator sightings year-round.
The island is remote and only accessable by boat.
IDEAL FOR: Friends, Small Groups and Couples
What makes the Little Vumbura unique?
- Luxurious and open designs make the experience unique
- A 'Wilderness Safaris' Classic Camp
- A tiny camp with only 6 rooms
- Great predator sightings in the area
- Best for water base game viewing
- Isolated island camp in the Okavango Delta
- Full Board & Game Activities