Stunning 5 Star property, perched on the exquisite East Coast of Mauritius, the LUX Belle Mare is simply brimming with the vibrant energy and warm hospitality of authentic Island living.
Enjoy breathtaking views of white beaches and a sparkling lagoon from your luxuriously thatched villa designed by British designer Kelly Hoppen at the LUX Belle Mare in Mauritius. Stroll along winding pathways where the air is alive with the scent of herbs and fragrant flowers.
Wander past the unique LUX*Me spa and a variety tantalising restaurants, before arriving at the biggest swimming pool on the island. Take a dip or be tempted by a fresh, ice cream packed with island fruits from our ‘ici’ vendors. Whatever you decide, you’re bound to be delighted.
IDEAL FOR: Couples, Honeymooners, Families
What makes the LUX* Belle Mare unique?
- Luxury, family friendly resort
- One of the most beautiful beaches on the island facing a stunning lagoon
- One of the largest swimming pools on Mauritius (200m²) with kids area
- LUX*Me Spa with 5 star facilities
- All Suite Hotel - all are spacious sea facing rooms
- Choice of 4 Resturaunts & 1 Bar
- Coffee bar specializing in signature coffees roasted in house
- Ice cream and fresh Juice stations
- 12 Intimate & Private Villas with heated pools, butler service available
- Complimentary Wi-fi thougout the resort
- Limousine service available (Volkswagen Touareg)
- Access to championship golf courses nearby
- Movies on the beach
- Secret Bar, find the hidden bar & discover whats inside!
- Complimentary international phone calls from the Phone Home service
- Daily activity programs for adults & kids
- Evening live entertainment by local artists
Ask about our Ile De Coco private island excursion for a full day of snorkeling and private luxury island !!!!
Half Board / All Inclusive
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The Kitchen Main Restaurant serving buffet breakfasts and dinners– 250 seats (07h30-10h30/19h00-22h00)
The Beach Beach Restaurant serving Al a carte lunches and dinners with themed evenings– 70 seats (12h30-16h00/19h30-22h30)
East Up market Asian Restuarant serving Al a carte dinners – 45 seats (19h30-22h00)
Senses Light Indian & Sea food Restaurant - 35 seats (19h30-22h30)
Café LUX* Enjoy our signature coffees roasted in house. Best way to start your day
The Bar Lounge and Bar (10h30-13h30)
Dress Code: There’s no particular dress code during the day, we do ask you not to wear uncovered swimming attire in the restaurant during breakfast time. Evening wear is smart casual after 6pm. No flip-flops or shorts in the restaurants and bars during dinner time. Long trousers are required in our a la carte restaurants.
SPA & WELLNESS
LUX* Me Spa (09h00 - 20h00)
- 2 double & 7 single rooms
- 1 outside massage kiosks
- 1 Vichy shower treatment room
- 1 hammam
- 1 sauna
- 1 cold plunge pool
- 1 whirlpool
- 1 hairdresing salon
LUX* Me Fitness Center
High quality modern equipment, body building, stretching, progressive and adapted exercises
- Studio 1: 135 m², 40 – 80 seats
- Studio 2: 26 m², 14 seats
Complimentary: flip chart, lectern,DVD player, video projector, wall screen,microphone, Wi–Fi
- 24h room service (charges apply)
- Information desk
- Concierge desk (site seeing excursions may be organized)
- Car rental
- LUX* Business
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service (24h notice)
- Wedding services
- Private dining
- Beach & pool serviceBeach towels
- Games room
- Duty free jewellery
- Hotel boutique
- Limousine transfer (Volkswagen Touareg)
174 SUITES (all sea facing)
- 57 Junior Suites (60 m²) A classic fully–equipped suite
- 27 Pool Junior Suites (60 m²) Classic suite facing the swimming pool & sea
- 10 Beach Junior Suites (60 m²) Classic suite facing the sea, located close to the beach
- 30 LUX* Junior Suites (60 m²) Contemporary design suites with signature Sleep Tight mattresses
- 4 Lagoon Suites (90 m²) Outstanding views of the lagoon from your suite
- 7 Honeymoon Suites (95 m²) Enjoy the luxury of space in our lighter and brighter Honeymoon Suites
- 1 Maharajah Suite (240 m²) Live in the biggest suite of LUX* Belle Mare and enjoy a private rooftop solarium, with stunning views over the tropical garden right to the beach (can be connected with Junior Suite Classic)
- 19 Family Suites (120 m²) Spacious interconnected suites with all amenities for your children (38 interconnecting Junior Suites)
Complimentary: windsurting, pedal boat, kayak, aqua gym, mini sails, snorkelling, glass-bottom, water skiing
For a fee: speedboat ride, scuba–diving, big–game fishing
Complimentary: gym, beach volley, table tennis, soccer balls, tennis*, yoga, bocci balls and Tai Chi, speedminton, Teddy Tennis, kite competition and skim board
For a fee: Mountain bikes, snooker, computer games; golf courses nearby the hotel
Daily programs are displayed for adults and children. Guests are entertained every evening by local artists and themed evenings.
PLAY & STUDIO 17
Toddlers & babies Family kits offered on arrival. Sterilizer, bottle warmer, bath or toilet seat adapter can be rented.
PLAY Kids club for children 3-11 yrs (09h00 - 20h00)
- Facilities: spacious internal room and enclosed external equipped park for outdoor activities. Dinner is served at 6.30pm in the main restaurant.
- Activities: Land based and water sports are programmed daily
STUDIO 17 Entertainment for teens 12-17yrs old (09h00 - 20h00)
- Facilities: chill out area, video games, snooker, baby foot
- Activities: video games, snooker, baby foot, excursions, kite competition, skim board, volleyball and football on the beach, beach BBQs