On the sunset side of Mauritius, LUX* Le Morne is poised at the very edge of the Indian Ocean and protected from trade winds by the rugged Le Morne Peninsula.
The resort is set within delightfully landscaped gardens, with four pools, a spa and a selection of restaurants and bars offering ample opportunity to sample delicious New and Old World wines and a variety of island-inspired dishes. Located on the quieter side of the island, LUX* Le Morne enchants with its magnificent beach and sunset views, secluded seating areas and elegant, romantic ambience. With pleasant surprises at every turn, you’ll get the sense that anything really is possible here.
IDEAL FOR: Couples, Hoymooners Vacations, Family Holidays & Small Business Groups
What makes the LUX* Le Morne unique?
- Chalet style architecture fully integrated into a lush tropical garden.
- Luxury isolated retreat on the Le Morne peninsula.
- Prime location, protected from winds by the Morne mountain (UNESCO site).
- Magnificent 600m beach and ideal lagoon for swimming and snorkeling.
- 4 swimming pools (children friendly and swim up bar).
- LUX* Me Spa.
- 24h room service.
- Choice of 3 restaurants including a authentic Thai restaurant, and 3 bars.
- Access to nearby international golf courses.
- Complimentary Wi Fi access throughout the resort.
- Coffee bar specializing in signature coffees roasted in house.
- Complimentary international phone calls from the Phone Home service.
- Free watersports including waterskiing.
- Daily activity programs for adults & kids.
- Evening live entertainment by local artists.
- STUDIO 17 Kids Club.
Half Board / All Inclusive
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Main Restaurant - 200 seats (7am to 10:30am and 7pm to 10pm)
- Breakfast: Buffet
- Lunch: salad bar, snacks and Mauritian specialities (from 12pm to 3pm)
- Dinner: Buffet, Menu
Mediterranean Beach Restaurant 60 seats (12pm to 3pm and 7pm to 10pm)
- Lunch: A la Carte
- Dinner: A la Carte and themed evenings
Authentic Thai Restaurant - 40 seats (7pm to 10pm Closed on Sundays)
- Dinner: A la Carte This gourmet Thai restaurant is excluded from all meal plans, however, a 30% discount on the food bill is given at
East to guests who are on Half board and All Inclusive Pension
Lounge and Bar (10am to 12pm)
Expresso and Cappuccino alla grande. Enjoy the best of coffees, browse on Safari or read a trendy magazine. (everyday from 10 am to 1 2pm)
ILOT & Oasis
Pool Bars (10am to 6pm)
Although there’s no particular dress code during the day, we do ask you not to wear uncovered swimming attire in the restaurant during breakfast time. Evening wear is smart casual after 6pm. And gentlemen, no flip-flops or shorts in the restaurants and bars during dinner time please; long trousers are required in our a la carte restaurants.
Opening and closing hours are subject to change without prior notice
SPA & WELLNESS
LUX* Me Spa
(8:30am to 8pm) Children below 8 years not allowed
- 8 double rooms
- 1 Vichy shower treatment room
- 1 outdoor double massage kiosk
- 1 outdoor double oriental massage kiosk
- 1 hammam
- 1 sauna
- 1 whirlpool
- 1 infinity pool
- 1 hairdressing salon
LUX* Me Fitness
(8:30am to 8pm) High quality modern equipment, body building, stretching, progressive and adapted exercises
- 24h room service (charges apply)
- Free high speed internet connection in all rooms and public areas
- Information desk
- Concierge desk (site seeing excursions may be organized)
- Car rental
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service (24h notice)
- Wedding services
- Private dining
- Beach & pool service
- Beach towels
- Games room
- Hotel boutique
149 ROOMS & SUITES (all Sea Facing)
- 64 Superior Rooms (42 m²)
Comfortable and refined rooms
- 10 Junior Suites (52 m²)
An invitation for further intimacy every step of the way, whirlpool. Sea facing
- 15 Honeymoon Junior Suites (46 m²)
Marvelous view on the beach and beautiful sunsets, whirlpool and private balcony. Beach front
- 45 Prestige Junior Suites (63 m²)
Warm and soft color tones in a hidden treasure, outdoor shower. Beach front
- 15 Ocean Junior Suites (57 m²)
Harmony between modern comfort and traditional elegance, closest accommodation to the beach with marvelous view. Beach front
- Complimentary: windsurfing, pedal boat, kayak, sailing, dinghies, aqua gym, snorkeling, glass-bottom boat, waterskiing
- For a fee: speedboat rides, scuba-diving, big-game fishing
- Complimentary: gym, beach volley, table tennis, bocci balls, tennis*
- For a fee: mountain bikes, golf course close to the hotel
Dress Code: Guests must wear sports attire while on court which inlcudes sports shoes.
Additional fee for tennis balls.
Daily programs are displayed for adults and children. Guests are entertained every evening by local artists and themed evenings.
KIDS & TEENS CLUB
(9am to 5:30pm and 5:30pm to 10pm for children aged between 3 and 11 years old)
- Activities: mosaic, painting, games, crab hunting, face painting, etc
(9am to 10pm, for teens aged between 12 and 17 years old)
- Facilities: Table tennis, musical instruments
- Activities: music lesson, dance class: disco & mauritian, sports