The MoAfrika lodge stands out as a traditional and rustic lodge in Benoni in the modern and bustling city of Johannesburg, offering a tranquil escape for tourists and travelers.
MoAfrika literally means 'African Poeple' in the local Sotho language. Your host, Antony, has skillfully crafted this unique accommodation in Johannesburg in a warm African theme on a 8000 square metre land in the Highveld of the Gauteng Province.
The MoAfrika Lodge has evolved since 2006 from a basic guesthouse to a cosy lodge the most convenient location within the city of Johannesburg, less than 10km away from the airport.
What makes the MoAfrika Lodge unique?
- Small family owned lodge with cheap nightly room rates
- Free airport to lodge shuttle service to guests
- Comfortable en-suite rooms with traditional grass thatched ceilings
- Hosted by Anthony, the lodges owner
- Tours and safaris are bookable directly with the lodge
- Bed & Breakfast
- South Africa