Among the Cederberg Mountains amidst citrus orchards, fields of rooibos and wildflowers this quaint hillside lodge next to the N2 captures the breathtaking scenery of the natural landscape.
The Piekenierskloof Mountain Lodge accommodation offers a restaurant with amazing views over the winding pass and mountain ranges in a relaxed atmosphere, serving rtraditiona; namaqualand cuisine and a wide variety of locally produced wines.
The Piekenieskloof Mountain Resort offers a variety of experiences in and around the lodge from 4×4, quad biking, rock climbing and mountain bike trails to lazy walks among the fields of wild flowers that bloom every August and September.
IDEAL FOR: Self Drive Holidays, Business Groups & Family Vacations & Weekend Getaways
What makes the Hotel Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort unique?
- Located within the Cederberg Mountain range, close to Citrusdal.
- 2-3 hours outside of Cape Town along the N2.
- 6 Sleeper self-catering chalets overlooking the mountain ranges.
- Plenty if activities in and around the resort.
- Close driving distance from the Baths, a natural hot water spring resort.
Bed & Breakfast
Kloof Restaurant - Open, daily from 6h30 to 22h00
We stock pre-cooked, frozen certified Halaal meals at Kloof Restaurant
- Conference Venue
- Ladies bar
- Guest Lounge
- Tuck Shop
- Covered parking
- Laundry Service
- Child recreation room
- Malaria free
- Self catering chalets
- 24 Hour security
- Cellular Reception
Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort offers you seating from 2 to 150 delegates in the air-conditioned conference venue. Two meeting rooms can be combined into one big venue.
The conference venue is equipped with
- A serving area
- Fully equipped bar
- Male and female toilet facilities
- Paraplegic toilet facilities
- Paraplegic entrance and exit
- Air-conditioning (heating & cooling)
- Ceiling fans
- Private patio
- Abundant parking
- Fully equipped bar and service station on request.
Standard equipment includes:
- A podium
- Drop downs screen (2.4m x 1.8m)
- One flip chart with one ream of paper and two pens
- DVD player
- Lighting features (with dimmers)
- Mineral water, mints, pens and note pads are placed on the tables.
At an extra fee:
- Data Projector
- Audio System
- Cordless Handheld Microphone
- Cordless Lapel Microphone
- EVP x15 TURBO Sound Speakers
- Amplifier, 256DSP Mixer
- EDCOM 3000 Overhead Projector.
All conference packages and catering are tailored to your event, be it a product launch with coffee and muffins, to a weeklong fully catered conference.
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Indoor Pool (25 degrees in winter)
- Walking Trails
- Bird Watching
- Jungle Gym
- Volley Ball
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
- Target shooting
Citrusdal is situated between Swartberg and the Koue Bokkeveld mountains, a mere two hour drive from Cape Town and is the gateway to the beautiful Cederberg. This scenic region has much to offer visitors from day hikes, fantastic rock formations such as the Maltese Cross and Wolfberg, rock climbing , mountain biking, quad-biking , 4×4 routes, nine-hole golf course and freshwater fishing in the Olifants River.
The Piekenierskloof lodge feautres 16 Free standing chalets overlooking the pass and mountain range. Each self-catering chalet consist of 3 bedrooms (sleeps maximum 6) with a communal lounge/dining area and fully equipped kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
*Maid service included
- Lounge with dining area
- Large open plan kitchen
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Oil heaters & Ceiling fans
- Cutlery and crockery
- Stove, Oven & Microwave
- Dishwasher & Detergents
- Airconditioning – selected units only
- Television in lounge and master bedroom with selected DSTV & SABC channels
- Linen and bath towels provided (please bring your own swimming towels)
- Built-in safe
- Wireless internet
- Veranda with patio furniture and a panoramic view of the Oliphant’s River Valley
- Covered braai / barbeque
- Daily cleaning service (limited on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
- Two en suite bathrooms with bath and shower
- Covered parking bay at chalet for one vehicle only
*Wheelchair friendly chalet on request