Located within the heart of the Okavango Delta in Botswana, this luxurious and private safari retreat offers suberb game viewing and exciting adventures.
Pom Pom Safari Camp is step out into the wild and come up close with one of Africa's best known attraction... the wilderness of the Okavango Delta in Botswana. This classic little camp is sitauted in an unspoilt private concession that lies on the boundary of the Moremi Game Reserve.
16,000 square kilometres of the area is covered by water fed by the floodwaters of Central Africa and here you are on the very edge of it! A beautiful wetland with water that fans out to create a complex system of palm fringed channels, lagoons and islands that support fauna and flora alike. This is as wild as it gets!
What makes the Pom Pom Camp unique?
- Situated in the heart of Okavango Delta, on the Xudum river system
- 9 Luxury Tents with a bath overlooking the lagoon
- Family tents for families with children 8yrs & older
- Swimming Pool, Lounge, Bar and Dining Areas
- Mokoro Trips, Fishing Trips, Game Drives & Guided Nature Walk
- Self flying guests are welcome
- All Inclusive