A contemporary beach resort, blending in with the lush surroundings, flanked by a pristine beach & lagoon to one side & leaf-green mountains to the other.
Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa is a contemporary interpretation of the island’s architectural heritage, seamlessly blending in with the lush surroundings and flanked by a pristine beach with its own sparkling lagoon to one side and a leaf-green mountain to the other.
The Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa is located on Poste Lafayette’s coastal road, on the scenic east coast, ideally placed for guests to explore all the charms of the island while a wide choice of facilities including a superb SPA Cenvaree with beauty salon, an ocean facing free-form swimming pool, Jules Verne theme Kids’ Club and snorkelling opportunities await couples and families.
IDEAL FOR: Honeymoon Couple Vacations, Family Holidays & Business Groups Breaks.
What makes the Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort unique?
- Affordable beachfront resort with a wide range of activities.
- Evening entertainment 4 times a week.
- Large free-form swimming pool.
- Extensive range of therapeutic treatments available at the SPA Cenvaree.
- Kids Club for 3-11 yr olds and Teen Club for 12-17 yr olds.
- Complimentary Wi Fi throughout the Resort.
- Free water sport activities including kayaks, pedal boats & snorkeling.
- Free diving lessons in the pool.
- Free land activities including bike tours, beach badminton, bocce balls & darts.
- Complimentary Cooking Class & Cocktail demonstrations.
Half Board / All Inclusive
DINING AND WINING
With three restaurants and bars offering a wide range of cuisines together with beautiful vistas of the lagoon or an enviable location just a few steps away from scintillating waters, the resort has a dining experience for everyone.
- Café Nautilus
Main dining venue
Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 07:00 to 22:00 hrs
Open daily for dinner from 19:00 to 22:00 hrs
Advance reservation for dinner is required.
- Aqua 180Degrees
Beachfront restaurant and bar
Open daily for lunch and dinner 10:00 to 24:00 hrs.
Advance reservation for dinner is required.
Designated room categories are suitable for the needs of families of 2 adults and 1 child and all rooms will make for serene retreats for couples. In-room facilities and services include complimentary wireless internet access, individually controlled air-conditioning, flat screen TV with international TV channels, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe, IDD telephone line and a hairdryer.
- Superior Mountain View
All 18 Superior Mountain View rooms, over garden and mountain views, are in a distinct section across from the resort centre* and are decorated in white and soothing colours that echo the natural environment of the resort and offer the option of twin beds or a king bed with sofa bed and the option of an extra bed
- Deluxe Ocean Facing
Ideal for couples or families of 2 adults and 1 child, the 36 Deluxe Ocean Facing rooms offer living space of up to 30 square metres with a balcony or Juliette balcony, and are designed in soothing colours with a hint of turquoise that mirrors the resort lagoon.
- Deluxe Garden Terrace
Situated in the resort gardens, the Deluxe Garden Terrace rooms deliver comfort to couples with room size of 25 square metres and a minimalist décor. Each room consists of a king bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a furnished terrace.
- Deluxe Ocean Front
Harmoniously designed in a light and minimalist décor, the 9 Deluxe Ocean Front rooms offer up to 30 square metres of living space and can accommodate families of up to 2 adults and 2 children. Each room features a king bed and the option of an extra bed and a bathroom with shower. Selected Deluxe Ocean Front rooms also feature a sofa bed
- Deluxe Ocean Front Terrace
With fine sands and swaying palm trees at their doorstep, each of the 19 Deluxe Ocean Front Terrace units provides a heavenly retreat for couples. Comfortable living space of 26 square metres comprises a king bedroom and a furnished terrace. In-room features include a bathroom with heavenly rain shower.
Complimentary activities, services, entertainment:
- Water sports and activities including snorkelling, kayaking, use of the glass bottom boat and pedalos, and scuba diving training pool lessons
- Unlimited access to fitness centre
- Bike Tours
- Cooking classes and cocktail demonstration
- Beach volleyball, bocce balls, darts, chess and dominos
- Wireless internet access throughout the resort
- Weekly evening entertainment programme
LEISURE, EXPLORATION AND SIGHTSEEING
Opportunities to play, rejuvenate and relax are aplenty at the resort, with an ocean facing swimming pool with a shallow section suitable for younger guests, well-being facilities including a spa and a fitness centre, a kids’ club for the youngsters and a game zone for teenage guests, and snorkelling readily available in the lagoon.
- SPA Cenvaree: a haven of relaxation offering both messages and therapeutic treatments
- Camp Safari: the Jules Verne themed supervised kids club is a whole lot of fun for children aged 3 to 11. Daily activities programme available
- E-Zone is our entertainment area for teenagers alike (12 to 17 years) providing table football, board games, flat screen TV with international channels and music
- PADI Dive available at additional charge
- Gift shop
- Car rental is available for those who wish to explore the wonders of the island and immerse in an enriching culture.
- Tour information desk offering a selection of half and full-day excursions
Naturally all complimentary and chargeable activities are subject to availability as well as tide and weather conditions and in-room dining as well as dining options which are not mentioned above are not included.