The Surf Lodge South Africa is a great escape for local-, international and surf loving tourists seeking thrills and the best waves.
This beach house lodge is ideal for proffesional and amateur surfers alike, offering surf lessons in English, German and Afrikaans languages. The Surf Lodge South Africa enjoys the best seafront location just outside the town of Jeffrey's Bay and is a hub for this extraordinary sport.
For the best stay we reccommend the Suite situated on the top floor with unmatched panoramic views of the ocean and luxurious open plan bathroom. For the budget concious traveler or backpacker the lodge also offers standard double rooms and affordable dorm-style rooms.
What makes the Surf Lodge South Africa unique?
- Short walk to private beach close to Jeffrey's Bay
- Best location for surfing on the coast in South Africa
- Dorm style rooms for backpackers
- Luxurious suite ideal for couples with amazing panoramic views
- Surfing lessons in English, German & Afrikaans
- Communual Jacuzzi free to guests
- Pool and barbeque area with braai facilities
- Wifi Access
Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering
Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
- Short walk to Private beach
- Stylish lounge with large windows looking out onto the ocean
- Large wooden deck with BBQ facilities
- Rock Swimming pool
- Wifi throughout he house
- Communual Kitchen and dining room
- Communual Jacuzzi and Surf Shower
- Sufficient space for guests to leave their boards to dry
- Airport Transfers available on request
The lodge offer surf course packages. Basic surf courses start from 10 hours and includes all equipment & an expeirenced instructor.
The Eastern Cape is one of South Africa’s most scenic areas and offers visitors incredible opportunities to view Africa’s Big 5 and other game.
The Surf Lodge South Africa offers day trips to some of the most sought-after game farms in the world that happens to be on it's doorstep.
Adventure and Adreneline excursions
Day trips are available for all guests to some of the best known adventure spots in the Garden Route and Eastern Cape area.
- The world highest bunjee jump at Broukrans bridge
- Black water tubing
- Hiking trails
- Treetop ziplining
- and more!
Dorm Style Room (shared bathroom)
Best for backpackers passing through Jeffrey's Bay, the dorm rooms are equipped with a small kitchen, shared bathroom, TV and is fully air-conditioned.
Double Room (shared bathroom)
Comfortable and luxurious rooms with private access to the balcony and shared bathroom.
Ideal for couples with Kingsize bed and a private balcony with views of the sea. This room enjoys the best location on the top floor with a modern open bathroom.