Victoria Falls Safari Lodge with its luxurious holiday accommodation & authentic property set high on a natural plateau just 4km from the thundering Victoria Falls with uninterrupted views of African sunsets & year round game at its own waterhole.
With some of the best views over a waterhole & the wild African bush, it's hard to beat this amazing location, perfectly positioned to enjoy activities in and around Victoria Falls. The Zimbabwe hotel offers friendly friendly and experienced staff looking forward to making your stay as comfortable as possible.
IDEAL FOR: Couples, Honeymooners, Weddings & Conferences
What makes the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge unique?
- Prime location with views over the African Bush.
- Close to the Victoria Falls and town.
- Romantic setting ideal for couples.
- Complimentary shuttle service to village market and Victoria Falls rainforest.
- Complimentary Wi-fi.
- The Boma - offers a unique African dining experience with traditional dancers, and drumming show.
- Conferencing facilities.
- 24-hour reception service
- VISA, American Express & MasterCard accepted.
- Complimentary shuttle to village market & Victoria Falls Rainforest
- Curio shop & activities desk.
- Guest library, private residents’ lounge & games room.
- Swimming pool with sun deck.
- TV lounge with satellite link.
- Internet lounge with printing facilities.
- Complimentary Wi-fi access from all rooms and public areas
- Facilities for guests with disabilities.
- Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out guests.
- Babysitting service (advance notice required)
MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant - A split-level a la carte restaurant with views over the waterhole.
Buffalo Bar - An open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole.
Pool Deck and Viewing Deck - Offers a snack menu and full bar service with views of the ‘Vulture Restaurant’ in front of the waterhole, attracting hundreds of vultures every lunchtime.
The Boma – 500m from the lodge, offers a unique African dining experience with traditional dancers and interactive drumming show.
Private and bush dinners available on request.
*Limited room service available.
- Two conference rooms
- Two breakaway rooms
- Open-air amphitheatre, which seats a maximum of 200 people.
Conference packages include the room hire, standard equipment, morning tea and coffee with pastries, a set lunch or buffet lunch (min 30 pax for a buffet), and afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits.
Standard Room - Furnished with double/twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in rainfall shower. Rooms have west facing balconies overlooking the Zambezi National Park.
Deluxe Room - Offer wonderful views onto the waterhole. Can accommodate a child under 12 years on a rollaway bed.
King Suite - Features an open plan lounge area with a guest toilet/cloakroom downstairs & private balcony. An open staircase leads up to the bedroom and en suite raised bathroom with a luxury bath and separate shower.
- Private balcony
- Extra length beds
- Digital safes
- Direct dial telephones
- Remote operated air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Customised toiletries including insect repellent and sunblock
- Minibar refrigerators
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Activities at Victoria Falls
- Walking tour of the rain forest and Victoria Falls.
- Witness the Lunar rainbow over the spray of Victoria Falls on full moon nights.
- Enjoy a sundowner cruise on the Zambezi River.
- Enjoy high tea at The Victoria Falls Hotel
- Dinner at the Boma for some traditional African fun and drumming.
- Elephant-back safari.
- Zambezi River River Canoeing (accompanied by a guide)
- Visit a local village
- Tandem Zip Line over Zambezi gorge.
- Helicopter or microlight flight over the Falls & Zambezi River
- White river rafting (for adrenaline seekers)
- Gorge swing
- Bungy from the Victoria Falls bridge
*Activities can be included in your package