Holiday Accommodation in South Africa
Tshukudu Bush Lodge, Pilanesberg
Ideally situated on a hill with luxury chalets overlooking the savannah plains of the Pilansberg Reserve, perfect for a romantic getaway and safari holiday. Tshukudu Bush Lodge is one of South Africa’s most romantic safari lodges, nestled within the remains of an extinct volcano, today Pilansberg Game Reserve. Chalet's are customly designed to offer a romantic sunken bath, open plan lounge and bedroom, with a fireplace and private balcony. The Tshukudu Bush Lodge is known for its five star service, quality field guides and uniqueness of its African inspired cuisine. *Pilansberg is a Malaria Free Area IDEAL FOR: Honeymoon Couples, Weekend Getaways in South Africa, Business Groups Holidays, Family Vacations. What makes the Tshukudu Bush Lodge unique?
- Luxury chalets overlooking a waterhole and savannah plain.
- All Inclusive, including all your meals and drinks.
- 4x4 open game drive vehicles offer the best safari experiences.
- Small and intimate lodge, perfectly suited for honeymooners.
- Spectacular views over the Pilansberg Game Reserve.
- Close to the famous Sun City.
DINING The lodge serves continental buffet breakfasts on the deck. A light lunch is served just before the afternoon game drive. 5 Course dinners are enjoyed on the main deck, in the intimate dining room or around the fire. The evening are also accompanied by field guides who share their experiences in the bush with guests. Plunge pool A plunge pool with umbrellas, pool towels and a barman on standby is situated in the centre of the lodge. Drinks are on call. (No children under 12 yrs) Small library A small collection of books is available for guests from the library. Spa treatments on request Special, private spa treatments can be arranged in the privacy and comfort of your chalet or in the pool area. Fully stocked bar A fully stocked mini-bar is included and at your disposal. Lodge Check in Check-in for Tshukudu Bush Lodge is done at Bakubung Bush Lodge. Only two transfers per day ensure privacy, therefore check-in time is 1h30pm. 132 steps to the lodge There is a 132 stair's climb to the lodge, which well worth it once you see the view. They are unfortunately not suitable for the physically impaired. No cell phone reception, TV or email Tshukudu is the ultimate retreat to soothe your mind, however if you should require any network connections, it can be arranged.
Directions to Tshukudu
- Travel north along William Nicol Drive to the four-way intersection with Witkoppen Road.
- Turn Left into Witkoppen Road towards Lanseria/Roodepoort.
- Turn right at the intersection with Hans Strijdom Extension on the road towards Broederstroom and Lanseria.
- Cross over the Muldersdrift/Diepsloot Road and continue with the R512 towards Broederstroom and Lanseria.
- Cross the bridge over the R28 Krugersdorp/Pretoria highway, pass the Lanseria turnoff and continue straight ahead.
- At the T-Junction turn left on the R512 to Magaliesberg.
- Continue on this road until you see the Sun City signboard on your left. Turn right on the R512 to Brits and cross the bridge over Hartebeespoort Dam.
- At the T-Junction right on the R512 to Brits. Follow directional signs.
- Continue to the four-way stop and turn left on the R512/27 for Brits/Rustenburg
- Pass the first Brits turnoff. At the signpost R27 Rustenburg/Brits turn right.
- On the bridge turn left towards Rustenburg.
- Continue until you get to the slipway to the left. Take the slipway and continue on the new N4 highway.
- A signboard on the left side of the road indicates Pilanesberg to the left on route 91. Exit left off the highway. At the T-Junction turn right and continue on this road to Sun City.
- On reaching Sun City, go straight past the Zenex garage on your right, after 4 km you will see a sign indicating you to turn right to Bakubung, follow the road and it will lead you to the Bakubung Gate.
- At the Bakubung Reception ask for Tshukudu Office.
CHALETS Luxury Chalets - The lodge only has 6 splendidly decorated chalets to ensure a quiet and private getaway. Ideal for a serene, romantic weekend or fabulously indulgent getaway.
|Rates quoted per person sharing per night|
Tsukudu Bush Lodge Pilanesberg (5 Star)
|IN ZAR||Per Person sharing|
|Low Season May-Sep||High Season Jan-Apr Sep-Dec|
|Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency exchange, fluctuations and any unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.|
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle