Luxury Vacation Deals from South Africa
LUX* Le Morne
LUX Le Morne Hotel is one of the finest properties on Mauritius Islands. Treat yourself with luxurious beach vacation to relax on one of the most beautiful tropical destinations in the Indian Ocean.
The LUX Le Morne lies on the sunset side of the island, poised at the very edge of the warm ocean waters protected from trade winds by the rugged Le Morne Peninsula. The resort is set within delightfully landscaped gardens, with four pools, a spa and a selection of restaurants and bars offering ample opportunity to sample delicious New and Old World wines and a variety of island-inspired dishes.
IDEAL FOR: Honeymooners, Anniversaries, Couples & Small-Family Holidays
What makes the LUX* Le Morne unique?
- Chalet style architecture fully integrated into a lush tropical garden.
- Luxury isolated retreat on the Le Morne peninsula.
- Prime location, protected from winds by the Morne mountain (UNESCO site).
- Magnificent 600m beach and ideal lagoon for swimming and snorkeling.
- 4 swimming pools (children friendly and swim up bar).
- LUX* Me Spa.
- 24h room service.
- Choice of 3 restaurants including a authentic Thai restaurant, and 3 bars.
- Access to nearby international golf courses.
- Complimentary Wi Fi access throughout the resort.
- Coffee bar specializing in signature coffees roasted in house.
- Complimentary international phone calls from the Phone Home service.
- Free watersports including waterskiing.
- Daily activity programs for adults & kids.
- Evening live entertainment by local artists.
- STUDIO 17 Kids Club.
|Rates quoted per person sharing|
LUX* Le Morne
|IN ZAR||Per Person sharing|
|01 Dec - 15 Dec 2018||R 36,583 pps|
|23 Dec - 29 Dec 2018||R 78,600 pps|
|05 Jan - 18 Jan 2019||R 41,341 pps|
|19 Jan - 12 Mar 2019||R 36,318 pps|
|Airport taxes included|
VALUE ADDED BENEFITS
Package Prices includes:
Package Rates excludes:
|Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency exchange, fluctuations and any unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.|
Main Restaurant - 200 seats (7am to 10:30am and 7pm to 10pm)
- Breakfast: Buffet
- Lunch: salad bar, snacks and Mauritian specialities (from 12pm to 3pm)
- Dinner: Buffet, Menu
- Lunch: A la Carte
- Dinner: A la Carte and themed evenings
Authentic Thai Restaurant - 40 seats (7pm to 10pm Closed on Sundays)
- Dinner: A la Carte This gourmet Thai restaurant is excluded from all meal plans, however, a 30% discount on the food bill is given at East to guests who are on Half board and All Inclusive Pension
Lounge and Bar (10am to 12pm)
Expresso and Cappuccino alla grande. Enjoy the best of coffees, browse on Safari or read a trendy magazine. (everyday from 10 am to 1 2pm)
- 8 double rooms
- 1 Vichy shower treatment room
- 1 outdoor double massage kiosk
- 1 outdoor double oriental massage kiosk
- 1 hammam
- 1 sauna
- 1 whirlpool
- 1 infinity pool
- 1 hairdressing salon
- 24h room service (charges apply)
- Free high speed internet connection in all rooms and public areas
- Information desk
- Concierge desk (site seeing excursions may be organized)
- Car rental
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service (24h notice)
- Wedding services
- Private dining
- Beach & pool service
- Beach towels
- Games room
- Hotel boutique
149 ROOMS & SUITES (all Sea Facing)
- 64 Superior Rooms (42 m²) Comfortable and refined rooms
- 10 Junior Suites (52 m²) An invitation for further intimacy every step of the way, whirlpool. Sea facing
- 15 Honeymoon Junior Suites (46 m²) Marvelous view on the beach and beautiful sunsets, whirlpool and private balcony. Beach front
- 45 Prestige Junior Suites (63 m²) Warm and soft color tones in a hidden treasure, outdoor shower. Beach front
- 15 Ocean Junior Suites (57 m²) Harmony between modern comfort and traditional elegance, closest accommodation to the beach with marvelous view. Beach front
- Complimentary: windsurfing, pedal boat, kayak, sailing, dinghies, aqua gym, snorkeling, glass-bottom boat, waterskiing
- For a fee: speedboat rides, scuba-diving, big-game fishing
- Complimentary: gym, beach volley, table tennis, bocci balls, tennis*
- For a fee: mountain bikes, golf course close to the hotel
- Activities: mosaic, painting, games, crab hunting, face painting, etc
- Facilities: Table tennis, musical instruments
- Activities: music lesson, dance class: disco & Mauritian, sports
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle