A Cape Town Stop-Over Holiday Packages including a peninsula tour, winelands tour and of course a visit to the top of Table Mountain for the most amazing views of the city.
Our 6 Day Cape Town flight specials include accommodation, transport from airport to the hotel and sightseeing tours to major attractions of Western Cape Provines and the winelands.
All you need to start planning your holiday to Cape Town is international flights!
Extend your stay with a 3 day tour on the Garden Route with a Garden Route Tour
Places you will see and visit during your stay:
- Camp's Bay, Hout Bay & Chapman's Peak
- Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope
- Simons Town, Fishhoek & Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Malay Quarter/ Bo-Kaap
- Green Market Square
- Table Mountain (Cable Car Ride optional)
- Franschoek & Stellenbosch
- Cape Town International Convention Centre(CTICC)
- V&A Water Front Shopping Mall and Hotels
- Western Cape Universities
Ideal Flight Deals For: Business Group Conferences & Meetings, Family Vacations, Beach Holidays, Honeymoon Breaks, Wedding Occasions, Events, Specials Venue invitations, Worldwide get together.
As a online South African travel agent we tailor-made Flight Packages to suit the budget that will include luxury stay, cheap airfares from local flight centers like Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth, George, also from neighboring countries like Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Egypt or lets say whole Africa and International travel destinations.
1+ Crew Member
B&B / Self Catering
6 Days / 5 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival In Cape Town
On arrival at Cape Town international Airport, you will be greeted by a representative and transferred to your hotel in Cape Town.
No Activities scheduled for this day.
Depending on your time of arrival, we recommend the following activities:
- Visit the V&A Waterfront for shopping, dining in the harbour or take in the vibe from the performing dancers and musicians.
- Take the ferry to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprison.
- Visit Camps Bay, a lively beach with Cape Towns best restaurants for a sundowner
Day 2 - Half day Cape Town City your
You will be collect from your hotel and taken on a tour around the city, a taste of the Mother City, explore the imposing Castle of Good Hope, cottages of the Bo-Kaap, Green Market Square, Company Gardens and Table Mountain. More detail
Day 3 - Cape Peninsula Full Day Tour, Cape Town
You will be collect from your hotel and taken on a tour of the Cape Peninsula. A full day of exploring the wonders of the entire Cape Peninsula, from the prestine beaches to the iconic Cape Point, where two oceans meet. More detail
Day 4 - Cape Wine Land Tour
You will be collect from your hotel and taken on a tour of the Cape Winelands. Journey into the Cape winelands and witness the process from vineyard to bottle along with a visit to the historical towns of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek & Paarl. More detail
Day 5 - Free Time
Today is left free for you to explore or join a tour of your choice
We recommend the following activities:
- Take a trip to Cape Town's largest shopping centre, Canal Walk, Century City for a full day of shopping
- Dive into dangerous waters on an exciting White Shark Cage Diving trip
- See the great Blue Whales on a Whale Route Tour (Jun-Nov)
- View the city from the sky on a Helicopter Tour
- Spend the day on some of the best beaches in the Cape town at Clifton and Camps Bay
- Go on a safari to the Inverdoorn Game Reserve
Day 6 - Depart Cape Town
you will be collected from your hotel for your flight back home.
As you leave this stunning city, we wish you a safe journey back home
End of Tour