11 Aug 2014 - Martin Baker - South Africa
I can honestly say that the tour was absolutely amazing - I will never forget it. I have no complaints whatsoever and everything was so memorable!
Some general thoughts in no particular order:
- Pick-up and dropoff in Johannesburg were on time and very friendly.
- Accommodation, staff and food in Tremisana were excellent and, again, very friendly and welcoming.
- Activities on the safari were excellent as they all had something different to offer (e.g. night drives vs morning walk vs day drives etc.).
- Value for money was excellent.
- Little extras like cake and coffee in the afternoon in Tshukudu reserve before the drive were very welcome. (I never refuse cake!).
- Also, dealings by email were excellent - I was very happy with the quick responses to my emails and the booking process.
If I know of anyone going to South Africa I will be recommending it.