A 3 day excursion from Durban into the Drakensberg, a majestic and massive mountain range, surrounding the Kingdom of Lesotho. An inspiring journey!!
The Drakensberg Mountain range is one of the most beautiful landscapes in South Africa. Here you will also find the Kingdom of Lesotho, a land locked country within the Republic of South Africa. Trek on horseback into the hills of this small, beautiful country and take in the breathtaking views. Hike down to old forgotten San rock-paintings and learn about old traditions that has kept Lesotho a unique and fascinating destination.
- Gorge walk down to Howick Falls.
- 2 nights at a rustic Working Horse Ranch.
- 3 hour horse ride for amazing photo opportunities.
- Hike down the escarpment to the view old San Rock Paintings.
- 4x4 drive on the spectacular Sani Pass.
- 1+ Crew Member
- Most Meals Included
- Min 2 passengers
- South Africa & Lesotho
- 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Shuttle & 4x4 Vehicles