A short Kruger National Park Safari in Africa, camping under the stars of the african sky. Join our guided African safari trip in South Africa for a memorable wildlife experience.
Answer the call of the Kruger National Park, South Africa's most famous game park teeming with iconic creatures. Journey into the thick of the park's grasslands & forests. This might be a short adventure, but it's certainly an action-packed and memorable one.
- Learn the secrets of tracking game with your own local field guide.
- See the spectacular Blyde River Canyon.
- Camp in pre-erected Dome tents under a starry African sky.
- Go in search of Africa's Big Five on two full day game drives.
- Take a memorable sunset safari in Kruger Game Reserve.
- It is not uncommon for only you and your travel companions to be the only travellers stay at the camp. While it is very peaceful and relaxing there is not much to do once back at camp.
- Our campsite is located in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve which is located within the Greater Kruger Park ecosystem. On this itinerary you will have Game Drives in both the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
- This tour does not have a group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
- This tour does not allow children under 12yrs
- 1+ Crew Member
- Most Meals Included
- Min 2 passengers
- South Africa
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Shuttle & 4x4 Vehicles