Accommodation at Island Castaway on Malawi Lake Beaches, our holiday deals offers the perfect island paradise fantasy in the privacy of a luxury bungalow camp. A barefoot luxury theme offers everything you need and nothing you don't! Perched on high rocks overlooking the turquoise, clear waters of the Malawi Lake, creating a 'Robinson Crusoe' atmosphere of rustic charm, built using only reeds, timber, thatch and canvas, with emphasis on the beauty provided by Mother Nature. It is a dream getaway!
Tourists and Leisure Travellers come and stay on the ideally, pristine and deserted tropical island of Mumbo Island in Lake Malawi National Park. The Island has never been populated and is still in it’s natural state with a thick covering of miombo woodland and ancient fig and baobab trees
This holiday destination ideal for Honeymoon couples, Family Holidays, Business group vacations and friends. Activities include sea kayaking, snorkeling, swimming, SCUBA diving or walks through the stunning island forest. Or simply flop into a shady hammock and just “time-out”. Your time is your own - let the gentle rhythms of lake restore your sense of peace.
The Castaway Island Camp ranks among the finest places to stay in Malawi, and is a member of the prestigious Wilderness Safaris Portfolio.
- Lake Malawi considered the best freshwater diving & snorkelling location on Earth.
- 25 Minute boat transfer from Cape Maclear to Mumbo Island
- Relaxing island castaway atmosphere on an isolated island.
- Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling activities included.
- Spotted-necked Otters join guests for a snorkel or swim.
- Scuba diving deals available.
- Laze in a hammock on your deck and take in the breathtaking view.
- Stroll down a nature trail through the shady foliage.
- All meals while on the island
- +/- 14 Guests
- 6 Nights
- Boat and car transfers