Indian Island Holiday Accommodation
Constance Belle Mare Plage
Amazing luxury hotel with perfect location directly on a 2 km long white sandy beach, protected by an offshore coral reef. Also ideal for golfers with its own 18-holes championship golf coursesThe Hotel Constance Belle Mare Plage has always been a first choice luxury Mauritius Island hotel, offering the total resort experience. Boasting a fine selection of 7 restaurants, 6 bars, championship golf courses, luxurious spa & world class facilities, you won't need to anything more!IDEAL FOR: Honeymooners Vacation, Couples, Family Holidays, Golfers & Business Group Breaks.What makes the Costance Belle Mare Plage Resort unique?
- Luxurious beachfront hotel on the north-eastern shore.
- 2km pristine, stretched sandy beach.
- Offers two of its own 18 hole championship golf course - free of charge for guests.
- Legend Clubhouse offers a Golf Academy, driving range, lounge and other facilities.
- Choice of 7 restaurants & 6 bars.
- Complimentary watersports including waterskiing & snorkeling trips.
- Four swimming pools.
- A range of boutiques located in the main building & shopping arcade.
- Kids Club for 4-12 yr olds.
- Conference room with seating for 100 people.
- Airport lounge & express airport check in available at a fee.
- Villas include butler service.
- Blue Penny Café (19h30 - 22h30) An exclusive & stylish air-conditioned à la carte restaurant, located in the main building. Offers Gastronomic “haute cuisine” , with a wine cellar. Separate room for private dining (max. 12 persons).
- La Citronnelle (07h00 - 10h30, 19h00 - 22h30) Main restaurant, overlooking the beach and pool, serves breakfast & dinner. Daily evening themed buffet, live-cooking & non-smoking area.
- La Spiaggia (12h00 - 15h00, 19h00 - 22h30) Beachside restaurant set on a wooden deck, serving light lunches, sushi and snacks during the day. Open for à la carte Mediterranean cuisines at night.
- Deer Hunter (12h00 - 15h00, 19h00 - 22h30) Located at the Legend Golf Club house with views of the greens and fairways. Open for lunch & dinner à la carte, sandwiches in the afternoon. Offering traditional cuisine of the Indian Ocean. Half-board menu is offered daily for dinner (reservations required). Continental breakfast also available for early golfers. Java deers can often be seen on the golf course.
- Indigo Beach Restaurant (12h00 - 15h00) Beachside restaurant, serves lunches, sandwiches in the afternoon and for special themed evenings such as lobster dinner (with surcharge). Offers splendid views of the sea.
- La Kaze (12h00 - 15h00) Beach restaurant, overlooking the lagoon, offers lunch buffet with salad-bar & variety of grilled dishes, pizza, sandwiches, and desserts. Daily afternoon tea serving an assortment of cakes, pancakes and ice cream. BBQ evening in season.
- Le Swing (12h00 - 17h00) Situated at the Links Golf Club house, overlooking the magnificent golf course. Open for lunch and in the afternoon. Offers a selection of salads, sandwiches and pizza. Beach service is available for snacks and beverages. Room Service caters for breakfast, lunch and dinner (late night light menu) - 24 hrs service - extra cover charge applies.
- Cocktail Bar - Meeting point in the evening overlooking the pool & beach. Situated in the main building with an indoor area & outdoor wooden deck. Also available a quiet bar & dance floor area with live-entertainment every night.
- La Spiaggia Bar - at the restaurant La Spiaggia
- Deer Hunter Bar - at the clubhouse of the Legend golf course,separate lounge. Open during the day only
- Indigo Beach Bar - adjacent to the Indigo restaurant, next to one of the swimming pools
- La Kaze Bar - by the pool, with swim-up bar
- Le Swing Bar - at the clubhouse of the Links golf course
- Courtesy Lounge with changing rooms and showers/wc, terminals with internet access free of charge, satellite TV channels.
- Four swimming pools with sun loungers and parasols. (Including one heated swimming pool during winter time.)
- Boutiques in the main building & shopping arcade offering a variety of casual, beachwear & sportswear, beach accessories, knitwear, toiletries, spices, handicraft products, souvenirs & jewellery. Pro-shops at golf clubs.
- Kakoo Kids Club welcomes children (4 to 12yrs), open 09h00 - 21h00. Games room, heated pool, playground, indoor and outdoor activities organized daily under supervision. Eco-related activities and excursions are also proposed. Dinner in buffet style at the ‘Kakoo Club’. Baby and infant menus & babysitting available on request (payable).
- Recreation & Excursions counters for land and sea excursions, namely catamaran trips, deep sea fishing, quad biking, canoeing, underwater walk,parasailing, submarine, kite surfing, speed boat, helicopter trip, tailor made excursions & car rentals
- Conference room, fully air-conditioned, hosting up to 100 persons (theater style) featuring standard modern technology.
- Separate terrace is available for tea/coffee breaks.
- Laundry & dry-cleaning are available 7 days a week, same day return for the laundry, next day for the dry cleaning.
- Doctor on call
- Transfer facilities (payable) : BMW X5, Helicopter & Private Minibus transfers
- WIFI (wireless Internet access)
- Airport Lounges (payable)
- Air Mauritius Express Check-in (payable)
- The Fitness Centre - Fully equipped gymnasium (09h00 - 20h00)m offering a wide range of activities including a daily entertainment sports program.
- Free facilities & activities - Sauna - Plunge pool - Steam bath - 2 Whirlpools - Group lessons Aerobic, Yoga and T´ai Chi - Aqua gym
- Payable - Hairdresser, Massage, body treatments and beauty care at “Le Spa de Constance”
- Shiseido Qi beauty care and body treatments
ROOMS, SUITES & VILLAS Prestige Rooms Sea-facing, Inter-connecting rooms availableJunior SuitesSea facing or Beachfront, Sofa Bed, Dining Area, Walk-in Dressing Room, Inter-connecting & Wheelchair-friendly rooms available, Deluxe Suites Similarly as Junior suites, Separate Living room, Extra Shower/WC & Large Bath, Inter-connecting with Prestige rooms availableLuxury Villa
- Sea-view or Garden-view
- Separate Check in Facilities
- Personalized "Villa Master" (arranges in-house meals/BBQ/other needs)
- Complete Privacy
- Ground Floor - One Bedroom, Outside open air bath/shower, Living/Dining Room, satellite TV/DVD/CD Player, Wii, WIFI, Guest Toilet, Kitchenette, Minibar, Private Heated Pool and Pavilion
- First Floor - Either 1 or 2 Bedrooms
- All Bedrooms have Sofa Bed, Desk & Sitting Area, satellite TV, En-suite Bathroom
- Directly located on the beach with private access
- 3 Bedrooms, Spacious Living/Dining area with Wii, Private Heated Pool with Deck & Pavilion overlooking the pool & sea
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- All Bedrooms are en-suite with double vanities & satellite TV/DVD/CD Player
- 2 Bedrooms on ground floor, one of which has separate sitting area with pool/sea view
- 1 Bedroom on first floor
- Modern Wood & Marble finishing
- Furnished terrace or balcony
- Air Conditioning
- Separate shower/bath/WC
- TV/Satellite Channels
- Internet Access
- Telephone with voicemail
- Individual Safe
- Desk & Sitting Area
- 24h Room Service
LAND AND WATER SPORTS FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIESFree Facilities
- 4 floodlight tennis courts (rackets for rent & balls payable)
- Table tennis
- French bowling
- 9-hole mini golf
- Two 18-holes championship golf courses.
- Hobie Cat
- Laser Boats
- Glass-bottom boat trips
- Snorkelling trips including equipment
- Scuba diving Centre
- Deep-sea fishing
- Excursions in the lagoon/sea
- Bike Rental
- Lessons : tennis, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, kite surfing and golf
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle