Indian Island Holiday Accommodation
Coral Strand Hotel
The Coral Strand Hotel located on North-Western side of the island with views onto Silhouette offers a wide range of activities & excursions around Mahe Island. Coral Strand Hotel guests enjoy folklore and international music by local musicians during most evenings. The Coral Strand Hotel is located on the lovely sandy beach beach of Beau Vallon Bay, 25 minutes drive away from the airport and 15 minutes away from the bustling town and capital of the Seychelles, Victoria. The hotel is also within walking distance to local shopping, dining venues and night clubs. IDEAL FOR: Family Holidays, Honeymoon Couples Vacations, Business Groups Breaks & Weddings. What makes the Coral Strand Hotel unique?
- Affordable 4 star hotel on the beautiful Beau Vallon Beach.
- Views of the Silhouette Island.
- Local music and folklore entertainment.
- Family Friendly.
- Wide range of watersports on offer.
Restaurants & Bars Coral-Asia Sushi - Set on the upper Deck of the Pool Bar, serving a combination of Asian & Japanese fusion cuisine. It offers an exciting lively open kitchen preparing the finest grills in the unique Japanese Style. The Island Trader - Offers magnificent views of the Indian Ocean & Silhouette Island. Serves Breakfast Buffet between 07h00- 10h00 & dinner in the evenings from 19h00 - 22h00. Mahek Restaurant - Fully air-conditioned Indian Gourmet Restaurant serving a selection of Indian Cuisine served by traditional antique style ware. The restaurant offers a "show cooking kitchen" where guests have the opportunity to watch our chefs at work. Open daily. Ocean deck - Located directly next to the pool & offers views of the Ocean and sunset. Draft beer (the only place in the bay), drinks and exotic cocktails are served from till 23h45 with an informal setting and live music in the evenings.
ROOMS Mountain View Standard Room – Newly built wing set amid the landscaped gardens offering a quiet escape, only a 2-3 minute walk away from the beach. Occupancy: Max 2 adults and One infant Interconnecting available Ocean View Standard Room – Offers direct view of the Beau Vallon Beach. Occupancy: Max 2 adults and One infant Interconnecting available Mountain View Deluxe Suite – Ideal for families, equipped in addition to the standard room with a bar counter, additional TV, sofa and offering private seating area. Occupancy: Max 2 adults and 2 children below 12 yrs or 3 adults and 1 child. Interconnecting available Ocean View Deluxe Suite - Overlook the ocean, Ideal for family, equipped in addition to the standard room with a bar counter, additional TV, sofa and offering private seating area. Size: 42 m² Occupancy: Max 2 adults and 2 children below 12 yrs or 3 adults and 1 child. Interconnecting available Silhouette Honeymoon (Front Ocean View) - Offers breathtaking views of the Beau-Vallon beach, with one of the most beautiful sunsets on the island. This suite will definitely bring your holiday to Seychelles to another level. Occupancy: Max 2 adults All Room Facilities:
- Direct-dial Phone & IPTV with international channels and internet TV (2 IPTV in Deluxe Suites)
- House-keeping service
- Wireless Internet connection (chargeable)
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Safety deposit box laptop suitable
- Minibar on request
Things to do: Tourist attractions include:
- National Museum of History, Natural Museum, Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clarke Market and Botanical Gardens.
- Full day glass bottom boat excursion
- Cruise luxury charters to explore the St. Anne, Cerf & Round Islands.
- The La Digue tours to Anse Lazio and La Digue and Anse Source d'Argent.
- Scheduled daily activities
- Musical Entertainment by local musicians on most nights
- Indoor activities (chess & checkers, dominoes, cards, bingo game and darts.
- Shopping at hotel boutique for locally crafted artifacts and souvenirs.
- Diving with Blue Sea Divers conducted by internationally accredited diving instructors. (chargable)
- Non-Motorised water-sport activities: Body board, wind-surfing, canoe, hobby-cat, snorkelling. (chargable)
- Motorised water-sport activities: water-skiing, banana ride, parasailing and jet-ski. (chargable)
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle