Accommodation in Pilanesberg Game Reserve
Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge
Beautifull bush lodge nestled within the hills of the Pilansberg Game Reserve, only 2-3hrs outside of Johannesburg. The Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge is a truly authentic safari lodge with amazing views over the wild African bush. The lodge offers open 4x4 vehicle safaris for the best possible experience. Wander down to the lodge's on-site underground hide, tucked away and hidden next to a frequently used waterhole, where you will be sure to spot soem thirsty wild animals up close!! IDEAL FOR: Honeymoon Vacations, Couples, Family Holidays, Business Groups & Conferences Meetings. What makes the Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge unique?
- Safari Lodge within 2-3 hours drive of Johannesburg.
- Only 10 minutes away from the famous Sun City.
- Underground hide & web cam, ideal for spotting wildlife.
- 4x4 open game drive vehicles offer the best safari experiences.
- Outdoor boma bush dinners on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Kids Playground, Trampoline, Bush Put and other facilities to entertain the kids.
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul at the lodge's magnificent Spa.
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
RESTAURANT The Kwa Lefakeng Restaurant - Overlooks "The Rock", the waterhole, and the magnificent granite formations, within the Pilansberg Reserve. Serves selected buffets and carvery dinners including traditionally South African fare, such as Springbok Carpaccio, Chicken and Coriander Salad and Seafood Hors D'oeuvres. Facilities:
- 90 hotel rooms (1 wheelchair accessible room)
- 54 timeshare chalets
- Curio Shop
- Wild Life Information Centre
- Restaurant & bar
- Medical service on call
- Complimentary internet
- In Room Dining
- Covered Parking
- 2 bomas
- Underground Hide & Webcam
- 2 Swimming pools with baby pool & slide
- 2 tennis courts
- Bush Putt
- Children’s Playground
- Limited wireless internet connectivity
- Complimentary internet access
- Conference facilities
Directions to Kwa Maritanefrom Johannesburg
- Travel north along William Nicol Drive to the four-way intersection with Witkoppen Road.
- Turn Left into Witkoppen Road towards Lanseria/Roodepoort.
- Turn right at the intersection with Hans Strijdom Extension on the road towards Broederstroom and Lanseria.
- Cross over the Muldersdrift/Diepsloot Road and continue with the R512 towards Broederstroom and Lanseria.
- Cross the bridge over the R28 Krugersdorp/Pretoria highway, pass the Lanseria turnoff and continue straight ahead.
- At the T-Junction turn left on the R512 to Magaliesburg.
- Continue on this road until you see the Sun City signboard on your left. Turn right on the R512 to Brits and cross the bridge over Hartebeespoort Dam.
- At the T-Junction right on the R512 to Brits. Follow directional signs.
- Continue to the four-way stop and turn left on the R512/27 for Brits/Rustenburg
- Pass the first Brits turnoff. At the signpost R27 Rustenburg/Brits turn right.
- On the bridge turn left towards Rustenburg.
- Continue until you get to the slipway to the left. Take the slipway and continue on the new N4 highway.
- A signboard on the left side of the road indicates Pilanesberg to the left on route 91. Exit left off the highway. At the T-Junction turn right and continue on this road to Sun City.
- At the Kwa Maritane signboard turn right. Follow the road until you see the Kwa Maritane sign on your left - this will lead you to the “Place of the Rock”.
ROOMS Standard Rooms - Studio room with two double beds and sleeper couch. All rooms have individual air conditioning, bathrooms with shower and toilet, DStv, direct-dialing telephones, electric shaving plugs, coffee and tea-making facilities, a hairdryer, international multi-plugs and electronic safes. Minibars are available on request.
|Rates quoted per person sharing per night|
Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge Pilanesberg (4 Star)
|IN ZAR||Per Person sharing|
|Low Season May-Sep 2016||High Season Jan-Apr 2016 Sep-Dec 2016|
|Minimum 2 night stay over weekends|
|Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency exchange, fluctuations and any unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.|
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle