Indian Island Accommodation
La Gemma Dell Est
5 Star luxury beach resort set within exotic tropical gardens on the northern tip of Zanzibar inviting guests to enjoy the pristine views overthe Nungwi Coastline.
The resort offers an international diving centre, fully equipped water-sports centre, open air gym, Spherique Boutique, Baobab Congress Centre and the Mvua African Rain Spa.
IDEAL FOR: Couples, Families, Large Groups & Conferencing
What makes the La Gemma Dell Est Hotel unique?
- One of the best 5 star hotels in Zanzibar
- Located on the idealic North Coast in Nungwi
- International diving centre
- Wide range of watersport activities
- Unique treatments at the Mvua African Rain Spa
- Boabab Conferencing Centre
View our package cost and pricing
- 24hr Reception with concierge and luggage storeroom
- Business centre
- Laundry and pressing with valet service
- In house clinic with doctor on call
- Salt water pool with children’s area
- Baby sitting service
- Mvua African Rain Spa
- Spherique fashion boutique
- Water sports, diving centre, tennis court with floodlights
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Pavilion Restaurant - Indoor and outdoor dining facilities serving lavish buffet with fusion of Mediterranean cuisine and favourite local dishes. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on All Inclusive plan.
Coral Cove Pizzeria Restaurant - On the beach, serves pizzas, salads & drinks for dinner.
Sea Breeze à la Carte Restaurant (Meals at charge) - Located on the wharf serving an à la carte menu of fresh seafood & meat specialities in romantic ambience.Open for dinner.
Beach Grill ( Meals at charge) - Serves sea food in a unique and private setting on the beach. Open for dinner.
Sunset Bar - Located on the wharf and open just before sunset serving a selection of cocktails and drinks with live entertainment and local shows.
Rock Bar - Located near the Pavilion restaurant serving all inclusive drinks during meals time with live music in the evening.
Beach Bar - Serves all inclusive drinks, snacks and light lunches.
Lobby Bar - Serves all inclusive soft drinks and beers.
BAOBAB CONGRESS CENTRE
Built around 2 monumental baobab trees the centre caters to all conferencing, meetings an banqueting requirements. Event planning and catering services are available along with premium table settings, meeting amenities and modern audio-video equipment. The meeting rooms accommodate up to 180 persons for sit down functions and 220 for cocktail receptions.
138 modern & comfortable rooms designed for the discerning traveller:
- 93x Deluxe Sea View Rooms - private terrace & garden access
- 16x Sea View Suites - Separte living room & kitchenette
- 1x Family suite - Living room, kitchenette & 2 bedrooms.
- 23x Villa Club Rooms - Complimentary laundry & butler service.
- 1x 5 bed Presidential Villa - Large communal living area, small office, butler’s quarter & large private swimming pool with seaview terrace.
- King size or European twin beds with mosquito net
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- TV with satellite channels and Digital in-room personal safe
- Daily stocked mini bar with coffee and tea making facilities
- Large en-suite bathroom with wash hand basin, walk-in shower, WC, bidet and hairdryer. Fine toiletries, vanity mirror and bathrobes
Activities include, hobby cat, windsurfing, water-skiing, sea kayaking, laser dinghy, canoeing, diving, snorkeling, dhow cruises, La Gemma Dell Est deep-sea fishing, beauty salon massage treatments by qualified beauticians and excursion.
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle