Indian Island Holiday Accommodation
LUX* Le Morne
On the sunset side of Mauritius, LUX* Le Morne is poised at the very edge of the Indian Ocean and protected from trade winds by the rugged Le Morne Peninsula.The resort is set within delightfully landscaped gardens, with four pools, a spa and a selection of restaurants and bars offering ample opportunity to sample delicious New and Old World wines and a variety of island-inspired dishes. Located on the quieter side of the island, LUX* Le Morne enchants with its magnificent beach and sunset views, secluded seating areas and elegant, romantic ambience. With pleasant surprises at every turn, you’ll get the sense that anything really is possible here.IDEAL FOR: Couples, Hoymooners Vacations, Family Holidays & Small Business GroupsWhat makes the LUX* Le Morne unique?
- Chalet style architecture fully integrated into a lush tropical garden.
- Luxury isolated retreat on the Le Morne peninsula.
- Prime location, protected from winds by the Morne mountain (UNESCO site).
- Magnificent 600m beach and ideal lagoon for swimming and snorkeling.
- 4 swimming pools (children friendly and swim up bar).
- LUX* Me Spa.
- 24h room service.
- Choice of 3 restaurants including a authentic Thai restaurant, and 3 bars.
- Access to nearby international golf courses.
- Complimentary Wi Fi access throughout the resort.
- Coffee bar specializing in signature coffees roasted in house.
- Complimentary international phone calls from the Phone Home service.
- Free watersports including waterskiing.
- Daily activity programs for adults & kids.
- Evening live entertainment by local artists.
- STUDIO 17 Kids Club.
Half Board / All Inclusive
RESTAURANTS & BARSThe KitchenMain Restaurant - 200 seats (7am to 10:30am and 7pm to 10pm)
- Breakfast: Buffet
- Lunch: salad bar, snacks and Mauritian specialities (from 12pm to 3pm)
- Dinner: Buffet, Menu
- Lunch: A la Carte
- Dinner: A la Carte and themed evenings
- Dinner: A la Carte This gourmet Thai restaurant is excluded from all meal plans, however, a 30% discount on the food bill is given at East to guests who are on Half board and All Inclusive Pension
- 8 double rooms
- 1 Vichy shower treatment room
- 1 outdoor double massage kiosk
- 1 outdoor double oriental massage kiosk
- 1 hammam
- 1 sauna
- 1 whirlpool
- 1 infinity pool
- 1 hairdressing salon
- 24h room service (charges apply)
- Free high speed internet connection in all rooms and public areas
- Information desk
- Concierge desk (site seeing excursions may be organized)
- Car rental
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service (24h notice)
- Wedding services
- Private dining
- Beach & pool service
- Beach towels
- Games room
- Hotel boutique
149 ROOMS & SUITES (all Sea Facing)
- 64 Superior Rooms (42 m²) Comfortable and refined rooms
- 10 Junior Suites (52 m²) An invitation for further intimacy every step of the way, whirlpool. Sea facing
- 15 Honeymoon Junior Suites (46 m²) Marvelous view on the beach and beautiful sunsets, whirlpool and private balcony. Beach front
- 45 Prestige Junior Suites (63 m²) Warm and soft color tones in a hidden treasure, outdoor shower. Beach front
- 15 Ocean Junior Suites (57 m²) Harmony between modern comfort and traditional elegance, closest accommodation to the beach with marvelous view. Beach front
- Complimentary: windsurfing, pedal boat, kayak, sailing, dinghies, aqua gym, snorkeling, glass-bottom boat, waterskiing
- For a fee: speedboat rides, scuba-diving, big-game fishing
- Complimentary: gym, beach volley, table tennis, bocci balls, tennis*
- For a fee: mountain bikes, golf course close to the hotel
- Activities: mosaic, painting, games, crab hunting, face painting, etc
- Facilities: Table tennis, musical instruments
- Activities: music lesson, dance class: disco & mauritian, sports
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle