Accommodation in Madikwe Game Reserve
Madikwe Hills Game Lodge
In the heart of the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve in the North-West Provence of South Africa, a romantic and authentic African Safari Lodge. The Madikwe Hills lies in the middle of Madikwe, offering guests a huge game drive advantage over other lodges situated on the borders of the Reserve. A stunning safari adventure, Madikwe Game Reserve is home to not only the Big 5, but also over 66 mammal species, including the rare African Wild Dog and Cheetah. IDEAL FOR: Families, Couples, Honeymooners, Weddings & Groups What makes the Madikwe Hills unique?
- Private Game Lodge in Madiwe
- Malaria-Free Game Reserve
- Luxurious accommodation with private plunge pools
- The Ultimate Honeymoon Destination
- Exclusive private safaris at the Little Madikwe
- Rare African Wild Dogs found in this reserve
- Junior Rangers - children activities programme
All meals included with stay
- Dining Room
- Wine Cellar
- Local wines
- Terraced viewing deck with umbrellas overlooking waterhole
- Swimming Pool
- Library – stocked with a comprehensive selection of books
- Internet Facilities – desktop with wireless internet connection available 24 hours
- Satellite Television at the main building in the Lounge
- Traditional Boma
- Minister for the ceremony including preparation and processing of all legal documents.
- Ceremony in the heart of the bushveld / main deck of the lodge.
- Witnesses at the ceremony (lodge staff).
- South African Methode Cap Classique sparkling wine for the couple.
- Single layer wedding cake with decoration of choice.
- 30 minute massage for bride and groom.
- Transportation of Bridal couple from lodge to ceremony if in the bush.
- Traditional Tswana dancers to perform at the ceremony.
- Assistance with make-up.
- Pressing of bride and groom garments.
- Wedding turndown.
- Wedding gift for the bridal couple, courtesy of Madikwe Hills.
- The use of your own personal wedding co-ordinator, who is on hand at all times to make your stay just that more memorable and relaxing.
- Local flowers of your choice.
- Game drives in customized 4x4 open vehicles
- Bush Breakfasts and Dinners
- Madikwe Hills Lucky Packet on arrival at the Lodge.
- Face Painting - become your favorite safari animal.
- Bug Finding.
- Create My Tree Artwork.
- Treasure Hunt.
- Movie Night.
- Animal Dung Investigation.
- Marshmallow Braai.
- Face Mask Painting.
- Clay Modelling Class.
- Kiddies Club Competition.
- Big 5 Certificate.
RoomsLuxury Suites at the Main Lodge: The Madikwe Hills Main Lodge offers 10 supremely spacious and luxurious suites with a cosy living room with it's own huge slate-clad chimney (perfect for an open fire on cooler nights) leadings into the bedroom with a gigantic pillow-strewn four-poster bed. Lie and gaze upon herds of wandering animals making their way to the watering hole. Suites have floor-to-ceiling windows, sunbeds in the shade of an acacia tree and a private plunge pool for the ultimate relaxed game viewing dip. Bathrooms are ultra luxurious with a large deep tub in front of a fold-back window, along with an outdoor private shower. The Honeymoon Suite Honeymooners won't be able to resist the claw-foot bath tub built into a well-concealed outdoor corner, for a soak under the African sky. The Honeymoon suite offers absolute privacy with it's own view of a nearby waterhole. Little Madikwe Private Camp A self contained 2-bedroom Private Villa, accommodating up to 5 guests. The camp has it's own game drive vehicle, game ranger and butler. By reserving suites 9 and 10, it forms a complete private camp that can accommodate up to 8 guests, ideal for private families and groups. The Privatre Safari Villa boasts a large swimming pool and is a unique breakaway for an exclusive safari experience. Open-air decks, plunge pools, luxurious décor, outdoor showers, fireplaces, air-conditioning, and concertina glass doors that open the room up entirely; are all standard in each suite at Little Madikwe Hills.
|Rates quoted per person sharing per night|
Madikwe Hills Madikwe Game Reserve (5 Star)
|IN ZAR||Per Person Sharing per night|
|May-Jul||Jan-Apr Aug-Dec||May-Jul||Jan-Apr Aug-Dec|
|Archery||R100 pp||R110 pp|
|Fishing||R500 per trip||R550 per trip|
|Shuttle Flight from JNB airport||on request||on request|
|Road transfer from Johannesburg||on request||on request|
|Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency exchange, fluctuations and any unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.|
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle