Indian Island Holiday Accommodation
Mont Choisy Beach Resort
An affordable family friendly beachfront hotel on northern coast of Mauritius, close to Trou aux Biches and Grand Baie.Nestled in a pretty garden a few kilometres from Trou aux Biches and Grand Baie, the Mont Choisy Hotel overlooks a delightful beach of soft, white sand bordered by filao trees. The success of this Mont Choisy Hotel is partly due to the atmosphere skilfully created by local staff, always respecting the traditional welcome, hospitality and gastronomy of the island.Discover a wide range of recreational - & sporting activities and entertainment, for young and old alike, available at the Mont Choisy Hotel. Without forgetting the many excursions available, allowing you discover this colorful island for yourself.What makes the Mont Choisy Hotel unique?
- Affordable beachfront hotel in Mauritius
- Close to Trou Aux Biches & Grand Baie
- Kids Club for 2-12 yr olds
- Complimentary water sports activities, including water skiing
- Wide range of land activities to choose from
- Themed evenings & daily live entertainment
Half Board / Full Board
- 20 min from Port-Louis, 10 min from the very lively tourist village of Grand Baie.
- 3 kilometers from the town of Triolet.
- A shuttle service runs between the hotel and the town center (fare payable).
- 1½ hours from Sir Seewsagur Ramgoolam International Airport. A shuttle service runs between the hotel and the airport (fare payable).
- Cots (for children up to 5 years old) and children’s beds (for children up to 12 years old) are available. No charge is made when 2 children share their parents’ room.
- Children’s menus and seats available.
- Children’s play area and separate pool.
- The children’s club for 2-12 year olds is open from 9.30am to 5.30 pm. Closed on Sunday. Trained monitors organize a range of outdoor games and activities with many based around local traditions and nature. Membership is free. Lunch and mid afternoon option (with supplement).
- Babysitting on request (chargeable)
- High quality international buffets are served in the hotel’s “Le Cotomili” restaurant Continental breakfast Dinner from 19:30 to 22:00
- The “Le Wahoo” beach bar-restaurant is open to half-board and full-board guests from 12:00 to 15:00 and 19:30 to 22:00, serving Creole, seafood menus and spiny lobster.
- The “La Canne à Sucre” bar is open every day.
- The poolside snack bar is open every day from 11:00 to 17:00.
- The poolside Grill-Bar “Case Ti Pima”, is open every day from 12:00 to 06:00 p.m
- Private secure parking
- Baggage room available on arrival on departure
- Reception staff speak English and French
- Credit/debit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard,America, Express, Diner’s Club...
- Laundry and ironing service
- Shop, Newsagent, Medical service, Travel agency desk (open from 08:30 to 16:00 every day except Sundays and public holidays), Car rental desk, Foreign Exchange
- Babysitting service (approx. 5 Euros per hour*)
- 2 meeting rooms
- Technical and audiovisual equipment
- Single point of contact
ROOMS 88 rooms (approx. area: 24 m²) distributed on 9 bungalows:
- 22 double rooms, 22 twins and 44 triples
- 10 rooms have communicating doors
- 16 rooms are sea facing and the remaining have sea, pool or garden views
- All rooms have a balcony or terrace
- Individually controlled air-conditioning, telephone, satellite television, safe, mini-bar
- Shower room with hair dryer and washing line.
SPORTS & LEISURE Free facilities within the hotel:
- The peaceful natural lagoon beach is private, supervised and offers a variety of sports activities. The beach has lilos, parasols and beach towels available. 1 team responsible for entertainment and sports.
- 1 outdoor fresh water play pool (240 m²). Sun loungers, lilos, parasols and beach towels are available.
- 2 Jacuzzi's
- 2 tennis hard courts, volleyball court, table tennis, boules area
- Windsurfing, dinghies, sailing, water skiing, kayaking, pedal boats, diving (without Aqualung)
- Diving centre offering beginners’ courses and lessons (first free).
- Daily shuttle to Grand Baie
- Daytime: Training and guidance are provided by the hotel’s sports and entertainments team.
- Sports activities:
- Aqua gym Gymnastics tuition
- Table tennis sailing
- Kayaking Water skiing
- Windsurfing Water polo
- Tropical fruit tastings on the beach
- Creole cooking demonstrations and tastings in the Grill Bar Case Ti Pima
- Sari wearing demonstration
- Séga dancing classes
- Pre-dinner games: Cocktail Demonstration
- Parlour games: Cards, Dominoes, Carom, Solitaire, Monopoly, Backgammon, Scrabble, Chess and Checkers.
- Outdoor games: Urchin hunt, mini-Olympics
- Pool games: volley polo
- Themed evenings: Indian, Arab, Mauritian, Chinese, Italian, Pirate.
- International Shows: Indian, Mauritian, Song contest. Fire Show , Sega
- Folk evenings: Mauritian, Sega, cabaret, karaoke…
- Treasure hunt
- Entertainment is presented in English and French
- Theatre, dance floor
- Excursions from the hotel:
- Catamaran trips to the Ilot Gabriel
- Blue Safari to enjoy the submarine world
- Pirate trip by sailing boat
- Big game fishing & Diving centre
- Glass bottom boat trips
- Massages & Hair Dresser
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle