Indian Island Holiday Accommodation
Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort
Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort in Zanzibar is ideally situated on the Northern tip of Nungwi Beach on the exotic island, with a lovely white sandy beach and warm style island theme. The Royal lodging is great for family and couples alike and enjoys a hot and sunny climate throughout the year in Tanzania. For an unforgettable picturesque, beach island paradise look no further!
On excursions guest's may enjoy include a trip to the famous Stone Town, Spice Plantations tour, Jozani forest visits or scuba diving at Royal Zanzibar Hotel among others.Tourist can combine their beach holiday at with a Lake Manyara wildlife safari in Africa.
Wedding Oppertunities for marriage will include an elegant beach ceremony to an exclusive 3 course dinner on the Beach, marriage certificate & officiate, tropical bridal bouquet, matching tropical boutonniere, 1 bottle sparkling wine, 6 inch sponge wedding cake, 2 hour photographer, wedding coordinator and witness. Please enquire for more detail.
IDEAL FOR: Couples, Honeymooners, Familes & Business Groups
What makes the Royal Zanzibar unique?
- Stunning location on the northern tip of Zanzibar
- Island vibe atmosphere
- Massive swimming pools looking out onto the Indian Ocean
- Shorter beachfront than hotels on the eastern side
View our package cost and pricing
80 Superior Rooms - 80 square metres rooms offering everything for a wannabee castaway.
16 Suites - Located directly on the beach, 100 square metres, facing west to catch the amber rays of the fading day.
4 Villas also available on request
All Rooms have terraces that garauntee a seaview and sunset view.
- 4 Resturaunts & Bars
- 4 large free form swimming pools
- 24 hrs front desk
- Business centre facilities with internet
- Secretarial services, photocopier, fax, lamination
- Baby sitting services for the infants ( chargeable )
- International credit card facilities
- 24 hours room service and on site taxi services.
- Gift Shop
- Bureau de Change
- Fitness Centre
- Hotel Doctor on call
- Daily laundry services Available
- Supervised Children's Club
The Spices Restaurant offers the richest spices from Zanzibar morning, noon and night.
Lavish breakfasts, sumptuous lunches and exotic dinners, tempered with a choice of delicacies from around the world.
The other 3 restuarants are open air Coco, Samaki Seafood Restaurant & Hunters Grill.
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Centre
- Daily recreational fitness activities
- Beauty Salon
- Pool Table, Table Tennis, Darts
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle