Safari Accommodation in Africa
The Royal Livingstone Hotel
A luxury hotel on the banks of the Zambezi river that flows through the soul of African continent. Situated on the Zambian side of Victoria Falls.The Royal Livingstone Hotel offers unmatched luxurious accommodation on the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls. Inspired by a combination of Victorian elegance and the warmth of African hospitality, you will find no finer property than the Royal Livingstone.The Royal Livingstone Hotel should be experienced by everyone at least once in a lifetime. It's famous sundeck attracts people from around the world to witness the majestic Victoria Falls only meters away while sipping on cocktails.IDEAL FOR: Couples, Small Groups & ConferencesWhat makes The Royal Livingstone unique?
- Perfect location on the banks of the Zambezi River for the most spectacular views
- Luxurious Victorian inspired hotel on the Zambian side of Victoria Falls
- Unlimited access to the Victoria Falls via private entrance for Royal Livingstone residents
- 15 min drive away from most activities in and around Victoria Falls
- Royal Livingstone Express, a unique dining venue onboard a steam locomotive
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Sundecks - Perfect location for sundowners, right on the Zambezi River with unrivalled views of the river and Victoria Falls.
- The Royal Livingstone Express - A unique dining venue aboard a steam locomotive train (up to 92 people)
- High Tea - At 15h00, enjoy a selection of scrumptious cakes and famous carrot cake.
- Monkey Tree - 5-star candlelit dinner under a canopy.
- The Royal Livingstone Dining Room - A fine à la carte restaurant in an indoor or outdoor setting catering for traditional European tastes, with a strong emphasis on a menu that will bring you the tastes of Zambia.
- The Royal Livingstone Lounge - Soak up the paintings of Sir David Livingstone, maps of his travels and artifacts that inspire a sense of adventure.
- The Travelers Bar - Celebrate the end of your adventure-filled day with cocktails, wine or whisky to a background of live piano music.
ROOMS & SUITESLuxury Room - Beautifully decorated, Victorian inspired bedroom with en-suite bathroom (30 square meters). Interleading available Luxury Suite - Spacious bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom (63 square meters). Interleading available Presidential Suite - Spacious bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom (88 square meters). Interleading availableRoom facilities:
- Private terrace
- Air conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Insect repellent devices & spray for outdoor
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Universal adaptor socket (Voltage 220/240V)
- Writing desk
- Butler service
- In room dining (24 hours)
- Valet services
- Victoria Falls (only a 15 minute walk via private entrance)
- Massages overlooking the river from the spa
- Laze on one of the hammocks dotted alongside the river or by the pool right on the banks of the Zambezi River
- Join on one of the many excursions on offer in the area from adrenaline tours to scenic flights
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle