Best Zambezi River Holiday Destinations
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge with its luxurious holiday accommodation & authentic property set high on a natural plateau just 4km from the thundering Victoria Falls with uninterrupted views of African sunsets & year round game at its own waterhole.With some of the best views over a waterhole & the wild African bush, it's hard to beat this amazing location, perfectly positioned to enjoy activities in and around Victoria Falls. The Zimbabwe hotel offers friendly friendly and experienced staff looking forward to making your stay as comfortable as possible.IDEAL FOR: Couples, Honeymooners, Weddings & ConferencesWhat makes the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge unique?
- Prime location with views over the African Bush.
- Close to the Victoria Falls and town.
- Romantic setting ideal for couples.
- Complimentary shuttle service to village market and Victoria Falls rain forest.
- Complimentary Wi-fi.
- The Boma - offers a unique African dining experience with traditional dancers, and drumming show.
- Conferencing facilities.
Bed & Breakfast
- 24-hour reception service.
- VISA, American Express & MasterCard accepted.
- Complimentary shuttle to village market & Victoria Falls Rain forest.
- Curio shop & activities desk.
- Guest library, private residents’ lounge & games room.
- Swimming pool with sun deck.
- TV lounge with satellite link.
- Internet lounge with printing facilities.
- Complimentary Wi-fi access from all rooms and public areas
- Facilities for guests with disabilities.
- Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out guests.
- Babysitting service (advance notice required)
- Two conference rooms
- Two breakaway rooms
- Open-air amphitheater, which seats a maximum of 200 people.
ROOMSStandard Room - Furnished with double/twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in rainfall shower. Rooms have west facing balconies overlooking the Zambezi National Park.Deluxe Room - Offer wonderful views onto the waterhole. Can accommodate a child under 12 years on a roll away bed.King Suite - Features an open plan lounge area with a guest toilet/cloakroom downstairs & private balcony. An open staircase leads up to the bedroom and en suite raised bathroom with a luxury bath and separate shower.Room Facilities:
- Private balcony
- Extra length beds
- Digital safes
- Direct dial telephones
- Remote operated air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Customized toiletries including insect repellent and sunblock
- Minibar refrigerators
- Tea and coffee making facilities
ACTIVITIESActivities at Victoria Falls
- Walking tour of the rain forest and Victoria Falls.
- Witness the Lunar rainbow over the spray of Victoria Falls on full moon nights.
- Enjoy a sundowner cruise on the Zambezi River.
- Enjoy high tea at The Victoria Falls Hotel
- Dinner at the Boma for some traditional African fun and drumming.
- Elephant-back safari.
- Zambezi River River Canoeing (accompanied by a guide)
- Visit a local village
- Tandem Zip Line over Zambezi gorge.
- Helicopter or microlight flight over the Falls & Zambezi River
- White river rafting (for adrenaline seekers)
- Gorge swing
- Bungy from the Victoria Falls bridge
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle