Mauritius Island Holiday
Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Mauritius
Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa is an Adults Only contemporary beach resort, blending in with the lush surroundings, flanked by a pristine beach & lagoon to one side & leaf-green mountains to the other.
IDEAL FOR: Honeymooners, couples, group of friends
What makes the Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort unique?
- Affordable beachfront resort with a wide range of activities.
- Evening entertainment 4 times a week.
- Large free-form swimming pool.
- Extensive range of therapeutic treatments available at the SPA Cenvaree.
- Complimentary Wi Fi throughout the Resort.
- Free water sport activities including kayaks, pedal boats & snorkeling.
- Free diving lessons in the pool.
- Free land activities including bike tours, beach badminton, bocce balls & darts.
- Complimentary Cooking Class & Cocktail demonstrations.
|Rates quoted per person sharing|
Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette
Affordable Beach Holiday in Mauritius
Note: This is an adults only resort
|IN ZAR||Per Person Sharing|
|7 Night Package|
|Mar - Apr'19||R21,482|
|May - Jul'19||R18,655|
|Airport taxes included|
Package rates includes:
Package rates excludes:
|Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency exchange, fluctuations and any unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.|
With three restaurants and bars offering a wide range of cuisines together with beautiful vistas of the lagoon or an enviable location just a few steps away from scintillating waters, the resort has a dining experience for everyone.
- Café Nautilus Main dining venue 140 seats Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 07:00 to 22:00 hrs
- Phi Specialty restaurant 46 seats Open daily for dinner from 19:00 to 22:00 hrs Advance reservation for dinner is required.
- Aqua 180Degrees Beachfront restaurant and bar 52 seats Open daily for lunch and dinner 10:00 to 24:00 hrs. Advance reservation for dinner is required.
Designated room categories are suitable for the needs of families of 2 adults and 1 child and all rooms will make for serene retreats for couples. In-room facilities and services include complimentary wireless internet access, individually controlled air-conditioning, flat screen TV with international TV channels, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe, IDD telephone line and a hairdryer.
- Superior Mountain View All 18 Superior Mountain View rooms, over garden and mountain views, are in a distinct section across from the resort centre* and are decorated in white and soothing colours that echo the natural environment of the resort and offer the option of twin beds or a king bed with sofa bed and the option of an extra bed
- Deluxe Ocean Facing Ideal for couples or families of 2 adults and 1 child, the 36 Deluxe Ocean Facing rooms offer living space of up to 30 square metres with a balcony or Juliette balcony, and are designed in soothing colours with a hint of turquoise that mirrors the resort lagoon.
- Deluxe Garden Terrace Situated in the resort gardens, the Deluxe Garden Terrace rooms deliver comfort to couples with room size of 25 square metres and a minimalist décor. Each room consists of a king bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a furnished terrace.
- Deluxe Ocean Front Harmoniously designed in a light and minimalist décor, the 9 Deluxe Ocean Front rooms offer up to 30 square metres of living space and can accommodate families of up to 2 adults and 2 children. Each room features a king bed and the option of an extra bed and a bathroom with shower. Selected Deluxe Ocean Front rooms also feature a sofa bed
- Deluxe Ocean Front Terrace With fine sands and swaying palm trees at their doorstep, each of the 19 Deluxe Ocean Front Terrace units provides a heavenly retreat for couples. Comfortable living space of 26 square metres comprises a king bedroom and a furnished terrace. In-room features include a bathroom with heavenly rain shower.
Complimentary activities, services, entertainment:
- Water sports and activities including snorkelling, kayaking, use of the glass bottom boat and pedalos, and scuba diving training pool lessons
- Unlimited access to fitness centre
- Bike Tours
- Cooking classes and cocktail demonstration
- Beach volleyball, bocce balls, darts, chess and dominos
- Wireless internet access throughout the resort
- Weekly evening entertainment programme
LEISURE, EXPLORATION AND SIGHTSEEING Opportunities to play, rejuvenate and relax are aplenty at the resort, with an ocean facing swimming pool with a shallow section suitable for younger guests, well-being facilities including a spa and a fitness centre, a kids’ club for the youngsters and a game zone for teenage guests, and snorkelling readily available in the lagoon.
- SPA Cenvaree: a haven of relaxation offering both messages and therapeutic treatments
- Camp Safari: the Jules Verne themed supervised kids club is a whole lot of fun for children aged 3 to 11. Daily activities programme available
- E-Zone is our entertainment area for teenagers alike (12 to 17 years) providing table football, board games, flat screen TV with international channels and music
- PADI Dive available at additional charge
- Gift shop
- Car rental is available for those who wish to explore the wonders of the island and immerse in an enriching culture.
- Tour information desk offering a selection of half and full-day excursions
Naturally all complimentary and chargeable activities are subject to availability as well as tide and weather conditions and in-room dining as well as dining options which are not mentioned above are not included.
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle