Martin Baker – South Africa
11 Aug 2014 Martin Baker – South Africa
I can honestly say that the tour was absolutely amazing – I will never forget it. I have no complaints whatsoever and everything was so memorable!
Some general thoughts in no particular order:
- Pick-up and dropoff in Johannesburg were on time and very friendly.
- Accommodation, staff and food in Tremisana were excellent and, again, very friendly and welcoming.
- Activities on the safari were excellent as they all had something different to offer (e.g. night drives vs morning walk vs day drives etc.).
- Value for money was excellent.
- Little extras like cake and coffee in the afternoon in Tshukudu reserve before the drive were very welcome. (I never refuse cake!).
- Also, dealings by email were excellent – I was very happy with the quick responses to my emails and the booking process.
If I know of anyone going to South Africa I will be recommending it.
South Africa Kruger Safari
21 Dec 2016
4 Day Kruger Safari - Honeymoon
United Kingdom - self drive
21 Dec 2016
United Kingdom - Self Drive package with flights from Johannesburg
Caroline Steward - Namibia 3 day Sossusvlei Shuttle